Search results

1. A

seeking sub info for H/T setup

Thanks. I ended gettig one of the Outlaw LFM-1 B stocks, which put it in my budget. Got the BFD as well. Good advice!
  2. A

seeking sub info for H/T setup

We just bought our first H/T receiver,a Harmon Kardon AVR 235, which is rated 50w/ch. We are trying to decide between 3 subs for this system to match our JBL Studio s38 speakers. We are considering the Parts Express Titanic MKIII kit, the SVS PB1--ISD, and the Hsu STF-2. Has anyone had an...
  3. A

Looking for information on my old Pioneer speakers

Thanks Doc! That's beautiful man!
  4. A

Looking for information on my old Pioneer speakers

Can anyone tell me where I might find some information/specs on my old Pioneer speakers. They are a pair of Pro Musica 120's that I bought from a friend a while ago, and a pair of CS-7001 towers I got about 5 years ago. OOps! Correction on the second set,they are CS-J7001 3 way towers.
  5. A

B&W 801F opportunity

Yes, I believe you're right. He mentioned the Abbey Road monitors connection. Thank you.
  6. A

Ampeg B-25 bass combo score

Good deal man! Congratulations! Geez, ten bucks! Unbelievable! I've recently picked a couple of 15" Altec 418B speakers that I want to find a cabinet for. Doing some research on the net I found that Carvin had them in a couple of their cabs in the early 70's Also Acoustic Control Corp...
  7. A

B&W 801F opportunity

Folks, I have an opportunity to get some B&W 801F spkrs in very good condition. Is a thousand bucks for the pair too much for these?
Back
Top Bottom