Search results

1. O

anti skate sansui fr1080

I need to adjust the anti skate on my sui fr1080 every 2nd lp ,could the stylus be the problem -counter wght is set on 2 gram ATO
  2. O

happy birthday from Australia tom !!!

happy birthday from Australia tom !!!
  3. O

juast a hello from ozz,dghter somewhere in rich-va atm hope all ok ...ps swans my team beat...

juast a hello from ozz,dghter somewhere in rich-va atm hope all ok ...ps swans my team beat Kangaroos this week lol
  4. O

hope the weagles win tonite,i see bens in trouble again LOL

hope the weagles win tonite,i see bens in trouble again LOL
  5. O

wots happened to chat adam - Harvey

wots happened to chat adam - Harvey
  6. O

conne4ct a eq to my au-d55

connecting eq thanks ,yes that's my amp,an silly me didn't switch the eq on -had it powered up lol-not
  7. O

conne4ct a eq to my au-d55

gdday guys ,im having trouble connecting a se510 eq to my sui au-d55 amp ,it doesn't matter how I link them up -following the operating instructions in the book -I know it works but silly me disconnected it to use a tape deck else where. therse an open window that might get used soon agggggh...
  8. O

gdday don my address is Harvey still,19 cammaray drive,st georges basin ,nsw 2540 Australia ,let...

gdday don my address is Harvey still,19 cammaray drive,st georges basin ,nsw 2540 Australia ,let me know your tshirt size an ill get you a north Melbourne 'roos shirt ,old gear ...
  9. O

sansui aa2000 speakers

gdday fellow sui tragics,got a pair of these for $10 sound awesome with mu au-d55x opinions please thanks old gear............
  10. O

Live Albums

live lps in my younger days had a huge collection of bootleg lps -all live oh well,times an domestic situs change -all the biggies who,zepp,dylan an good stuff-went os 'mum' lost em lol ...... not
  11. O

Today's Progressive Rock Tunes

progressive is relative to a sandwhich,i want cheese ,oh can I have tomato with that-just buy all the who lp's then youre in nivarna !!!!!
  12. O

sui A-1100P amp

my excellent condition (ebay) amp went zap,flash,smoke etc-cut out didn't work. no god or devil after light show-opened it up no visible damage but 'bits' in it advice please $A80 to buy $50 for tech to look at or sell for spares -cant return been in storage we moved after I got it
  13. O

So what is so great about tube amps?

:yes:if you deaf it don't matter ,at least tube good in winter .im industrially deaf so use equlizers to compensate,eq's ss so I don't know !!! if it sounds good to you then it is good
  14. O

So what are ya listening to tonight?

horse racing ,I need the money
  15. O

What song hurts soooo good for you?

john fogarty 'I saw it on tv' from the centrefield lp :banana:
  16. O

Not so common '70s brands

nikko I have had some really nice nikko gear from the 1970's,my shed amp is a nikko sta 7070- runs for hours with some plessy/sansui 3way an a pair of whrfedale -glendales all going at the one time .even some 70's sanyo seperates pretty nice:banana:
  17. O

was gonna debate you ,but like a kiwi ,you went-I was typing ,Harvey

was gonna debate you ,but like a kiwi ,you went-I was typing ,Harvey
  18. O

adam,harvey here can I use my new 6ohm wharfedales with my 8ohm sui ??

adam,harvey here can I use my new 6ohm wharfedales with my 8ohm sui ??
  19. O

Sansui amp recommendation

try au3900 or4900 clean,crisp,punchy and look funcional.good for a sansui newby or the 5050,6060,7070 rcvrs for a richer powerhouse sound-even 331,441 etc rcvrs ar cheap and punch well above their wght.........h
  20. O

Sansui amp recommendation

try au3900 or4900 clean,crisp,punchy and look funcional.good for a sansui newby or the 5050,6060,7070 rcvrs for a richer powerhouse sound-even 331,441 etc rcvrs ar cheap and punch well above their wght.........h
  21. O

denon usc-c35 6ohm 50w-rms

thanx will try tomorrow ,election crap putting me to sleep.sorry u.s. cousins but we have had an election today,i voted sansui 1,nikko 2 and sony 3.....
  22. O

thanx l24e (is that an old xe or xf falcon in pic) sorry comptr talk illigetimate,wots d+s? not sure how to post pics either,they are two way 6"drivers an 1.1/2 "?tweetwrs any help on doing any of this comptr stufff thnx h...(im 56+) ps go swans tonite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  23. O

What are you drinking now?

Carlton draught from the garrison bottle shop (ice cold)even tho its about 4 celsius here in albury nsw ozzz (5.22pm) and my horses have run slow,cant be the sansui tuner can it ??????
  24. O

newbie from n.z :)

hi n zedder!!!! and welcome just dont mention sheep or shearing your sheep with others l.o.l i dont have fancy just an old nikko sta 7070 but you can while away the hours on this site h...,frm the big side of the ditcn
  25. O

hi guys, ive gotten hold of a pair of the above bookshelf speakers (suspect the are chinese but genuine denons)cost me $5.00 from an oppo shop, aussie eqivaliant of a thrift shop.in very good nick but as an lp man with old analogue gear these just dont cut it.q:what price should i ask for on...
Back
Top Bottom