Search results

1. Ghumbs

My turn at the FirstWatt F5

After a year off from researching audio I'm back to finally tackle something worthwhile. Figured I should make the obligatory first post since this evening I ordered a pair of Peter Daniel's boards. So it's official, I guess. I'm going to build an F5. I've never done anything remotely like...
  2. Ghumbs

Mount Pro-Ject 9c tonearm on SL-1200?

I currently have a Pro-Ject RM5-SE and am considering replacing it with a Technics SL-1200 due to the excellent speed and low noise. However, I was wondering, should I so desire, if I could replace a stock Technics tonearm with the carbon fiber straight arm from my current tt. Google hasn't...
  3. Ghumbs

Nakamichi TA-4A

I see there is a Nakamichi TA-4A receiver listed on Craigslist for $85. I contacted the seller who said it's in great shape cosmetically and works perfectly. I've read this is a good receiver and I'd love to hear it. Anyone know if this is a good price? Edit: Didn't have my facts straight...
  4. Ghumbs

Hello from Seattle, WA

A few of you know me from the chat room as of late but I've been lurking around here off and on for a little while. Now's as good of time as any to introduce myself. My name's Grant and I live here in Seattle. I like music more than audio equipment although sometimes I forget that. I'm pretty...
Back
Top Bottom