Search results

1. visiman

Need to find a weird light bulb, ID please?

For 1 1/5 dollars to keep it original is not too much to pay :dunno:
  2. visiman

Who's your four-legged partner?

This is "JAZZ" he is from Belearus Spain. We saved him from death row. He loves to climb and always wants to get to the top. He was kept in the Cat cages because he didn't get along with the other dogs. Lots of people also say he acts like a cat.
  3. visiman

Need to find a weird light bulb, ID please?

Slide light bulb #5? maybe I have a few around here somewhere but not size #5 They are also not that high of wattage. these were common in the transevers and telecommunications equipment and had a fairly long life.
  4. visiman

Small Coffee Makers

GSI Freien Glacier Edelstahl Percolatorfrom amazon? Works nice tastes good, We use one for camping.?
  5. visiman

Hello From Germany again

I was buisy re-building a home my son bought (that alone took over two years.) and then he has since made me a Grandfather twice!! And since then the other two have also moved out. The last 4 years me and my wife have been empty nesters and bought a motorized RV and getting out to see europe in...
  6. visiman

Hello From Germany again

Haven't been here for over 8 years and just wanted to wish everyone "Seasons Greetings" I have been buisy with other not so fun hobbies:-( But I want to get back in to one of my favorite!) Sorry for being gone so long. And Happy new Year! Do I need a new Avatar after so long? Maybe I'll dig...
  7. visiman

Resistor decolouring

I think I have it. 6.8Ohm flame resistant Blue, grey, Gold, Gold. schematic would have been easier:yes:
  8. visiman

Resistor decolouring

Thanks, Will do, Please check in on me. It is late here and I won't have a chance to catch you again today.
  9. visiman

Resistor decolouring

Hello Avionic No, Wouldn't I have do remove them both first (good and suspected bad) to get a correct measurement.?
  10. visiman

Resistor decolouring

I have a slight problem with reading the colour code on a burnt and an old resistor. To me it looks like "Blue, Grey, Gold, Gold". The blue and the grey are well visible. It is the brown, gold that is hard to see. Even the other in-tackt resistors that would have the same value look to be Gold...
  11. visiman

Not really new, but back after a busy year.

Thanks everyone. Kind of hard getting back on line in the middle of the summer, being that there is so much other things that have to be taken care of, and that the daylight hours are longer it leaves little time for my more or less winter hobby. I gave the Advents back to the original owner...
  12. visiman

Hi Sandy! Yea. been a while.
  13. visiman

I thought maybe the best way back in after a longer period was to say hello again. Hello to everyone, old and new! I sort of need advise from the best, and what better place to come but here. If someone could help direct me to the right place I would be greatfull. One night after a beer to...
  14. visiman

Gimmee Infinity

I have'nt been here for quite a while but I have recently been given a pair of Infinity 120 monitors. I know they are ok rock and roll speakers, and I need to refoam them as the surrounds are shot. They should serve as good speakers for my youngest son's party room. I removed the woofer and...
  15. visiman

M.A.N. Kiel Speakers

Sorry, Disregard. Things have changed. No cheap used speakers. His friend wants a new PA setup. :scratch2: I think he should do this on his own. A pair of cheap party speakers for 10 bucks OK, but that's as far as I'm willing to go.
  16. visiman

M.A.N. Kiel Speakers

Hello My sons friend is looking for some cheap smaller party speakers for thier partyroom, and I stumbled across these. It looks like they could deliver good bass and mid range. (noise) They literally smoked the last pair. Does anyone know, or have heard of these speakers.
  17. visiman

eddie van halen paint job

Another Hadouken vid. I like the burnout! :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4zUaEf5UN4&feature=&p=533015CDF693B9B2&index=0&playnext=1
  18. visiman

Oh man, I did it again!

I took a few pics today, not the best. Nice lit'll Amp I must say. with a healthy 50wpc. The Tuner pics up stations rather well and clean to boot. The Pre-Amp volume control had a bit of static but I took care of that. Otherwise, not bad. I'm happy :yes:
  19. visiman

Oh man, I did it again!

Thanks chicknman72 I have the 410 Pre-amp, tuner and tape deck. The 400 is somewhat larger. The 400 Amps heatsink would sit just outside of the other components. I checked it out with the preamp and tune and it sounded rather xcelent! I will post a few pics in the near future. As for the...
  20. visiman

Is this your dream system?

Maybe, just if it was, Hmm? well? I would have turned my head far enough to the pain point to get a better look at the pics. ROTATE
  21. visiman

Oh man, I did it again!

Well, I recieved the Amp. So, Hmmmm? I unpacked it and let it sit overnight to come to room temp, and all...First appearance is good. This thing weighs a ton for its size!
  22. visiman

How often do you get a song stuck in your head?

Sorry! :no: No. Why? because now I can't get rid of it! So did you shake Jeff Beck?
  23. visiman

How often do you get a song stuck in your head?

Here! You want a new one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q75gREOjyFI Sorry :no:
  24. visiman

Oh man, I did it again!

I picked up a few components from a Wega mini system a few years ago and could not find an amp for them. (well I did but a good deal was hard to find) So they have spent the whole time on the shelf. Well, (I figured) It's time to sell them em in e-bay. So, getting ready and scoping e-bay, what...
  25. visiman

Beta tank leak problem

@bowtie427ss Yes, I sent them very good pictures. Better ones that I posted here. I contacted the nearest dealer that will be doing the work (wich I have known for a few years) and he said that I could have came directly to him and he would have done the rest, but. I don't think so. He did say...
Back
Top Bottom