Search results

1. radioterry

DYNACO ST-70 CLONE

Does anyone recognize this ST-70 Clone Manufacturer, etc.? TIA, Terry
  2. radioterry

Mitsubishi Interplay X 7 Cassette Deck Belt(s)

I am working on a Mitsubishi Interplay X 7 and the TT and cassette belts have disintegrated. I have found the replacement belt for the turntable, where can I find the belts for the cassette deck (according to the Service Manual that I have downloaded, there are three belts associated with the...
  3. radioterry

Vintage Realistic Speakers - Triode

I picked up a pair of vintage Realistic speakers with the old realistic badge on the grill cloth. The other grill cloth badge is labeled Triode. I cannot find anything on these speakers. There are two speakers in each heavy wooden cabinet and they sound good. Does anyone have any information...
  4. radioterry

Bell Sound Systems 3030 & 3070

I recently picked up a Bell 3030 Integrated Amp and it's companion 3070 AM/FM Tuner. Both are tube driven. I would like to go through them before I place them in rotation but I cannot find their respective manuals. Does anyone know where I can get them? TIA, Terry
  5. radioterry

Heathkit W-5M Mono Block Valution

I have the following Heathkit equipment that I need valuations (I am considering selling them): . 2 each - W-5M 25-Watt Amplifiers. One has a pair of KT66's (Smoked Glass Genelex England) the other a pair of 6L6's. Both of the KT66's and both of the 6L6's test strong on my calibrated TV-7D/U...
  6. radioterry

Connecting a Marantz 2330B to Marantz 1122DC

I had my 2285B connected to my 1122DC via the Main Pre Out jacks. It was working well. BTW, all of my speakers, etc. are connected to the 1122DC. I am now putting my 2330B into rotation and when I connect the 1122DC to the 2330B Main Pre Out jacks I get nothing. I thought this would be a...
  7. radioterry

Sansui 9090 red protection light blinking

My Sansui 9090 has not been used in a while so I hooked it up and, while the receiver is working with clear sound output and the FM, Stereo, Aux, Dolby, etc. lamps will light up and those functions work, the red protection light continues to blink and never turns green. I also have to turn the...
  8. radioterry

Kenwood KR-9050 Stereo Lamp/Light Replacement - Owners Manual HELP

The Stereo Lamp/Light is not illuminating on my KR-9050. Does anyone know the specs and a replacement source for this lamp/light? Also, where can I find a free manual for the KR-9050? Thanks, Terry
  9. radioterry

Fisher Ambassador V - $75 DC Area

Nice tube stereo: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/fuo/3483232476.html GL, Terry
  10. radioterry

Rek-O-Kut N-33H

I picked up a very good condition N-33H this weekend. While it is working well, I plan on going through it. I've downloaded the manual for it from the AKDatabase. The arm on mine is the Rek-O-Kut Micropoise. This is my first Rek-O-Kut. It is built like a tank! Are there any things that I...
  11. radioterry

55' Fisher Custom Electra I in Normandy Cabinet

I just picked up a Fisher Custom Electra I off of CL for $40. It has a K-14 chassis and a 15" Jensen Coaxial speaker. The TT is Collaro RC-54. The cabinet (The Normandy) has been well taken care of and is in excellent condition. I bought it off of the original owner's family. Based on a...
  12. radioterry

Roberts 770 RTR Monoblock Conversion

I salvaged the two mono amps out of a trashed Roberts 770 reel-to-reel. I would like to convert them to monoblock amps. Is there someone who does this type conversion? If not, is there a step-by-step process for converting the 770 amps to monoblocks? TIA, Terry
  13. radioterry

Capehart 1009F w/GS-77 turntable

I found a nice little Capehart 1009F for $40 this morning at the local Thrift store. The original cabinet is in outstanding condition. The 11 tube AM/FM tuner-amp, speaker and antenna are all original Capehart. I have some questions about the turntable: . It has a Glaser-Steers...
  14. radioterry

Stacking/Storing Vintage Albums

I've read a lot of different opinions on the subject of how to stack/store those old albums...horizontal, vertical or at an angle. So I thought I would ask the experts here: What is the best way to stack and/or store old vintage albums to prevent warping, breakage, etc.? All have their...
  15. radioterry

Marantz 2330B Value

I have a Marantz 2330B w/Walnut case and original box and documentation. I am the second owner of this receiver and it works very well. How much is something like this worth? BR, Terry
  16. radioterry

Klipsch Quartet Speakers - $100 - Deal?

I auditioned a pair of Klipsch Quartet speakers this morning and was impressed with their sound and appearance. All speakers and horns are working well. The cabinets and original grille covers are in very good codition. The seller wants $100. I am not that familiar with this Klipsch model...
  17. radioterry

Heathkit Valuation, Collectibility and Era

I am looking for the individual and combined value, collectibility and the era of the following working Heathkit pieces in excellent original condition (the majority of the tubes are Mullard, include four EL34's in the 121, each piece has it's original Heathkit manual and cover/cage): AA-121...
  18. radioterry

Pioneer HPM 100 Blown Midrange

I picked up a pair of HMP 100's this morning for $50. The cabinets, HPM 100 labels (serial numbers, precautions and connection instructions) on the back, speaker covers w/good badges, and hang tags are there and in excellent condition. The only issue is a blown midrange speaker on one of them...
  19. radioterry

Lafayette LR-9090

I am not that familiar with solid state Lafayette receivers. What is a fully functional and very good condition LR-9090 worth...both dollar and collecting wise? TIA, Terry
  20. radioterry

Lafayette SQR-40 4 Channel 8 Track Stereo Receiver

I just picked up this Lafayette 4 channel receiver this morning ($6) at Goodwill. I cannot find anything about it on the 'Net. The 8 track works well, as do both the AM and FM bands. All 4 speakers outputs, various switches and controls work well. Does anyone have any information that...
  21. radioterry

Aladdin Radio Repair - Virginia

I don't know if this is the correct forum to post this...if not, please move it to the correct place. Is Aladdin Radio Repair in Virginia still around? Their website is no longer available. Thanks, Terry
  22. radioterry

LK-72B Speaker Output Puzzle

deleted - problem found
  23. radioterry

Fisher 400 Restoration Information Needed

I recently picked up a Fisher 400 locally (came with some JBL speakers and a Marantz CD deck). It was demo'd working very well prior to my buying it. It has had some prior electronic restoration done and I am in the process of finishing up the electrical stuff...I have found the service manual...
  24. radioterry

Marantz 2285B

Nice looking 2285B: http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=7064351 BR, Terry
  25. radioterry

SONICS Custom Series AS-400A Speaker

Looking for information on a SONICS AS-400A Speaker. It is a very well built large wood cabinet with 5 speakers inside including a 15 inch woofer. It has two adjustment knobs on the back, one for high and one for mid impedance. It states 8 ohms and 50 watts. Manufactured in Tokyo Japan by...
Back
Top Bottom