Search results

1. T

What is a good brand of Tube Amp

Thanks have read up on your suggestion. Please see my response to Dswankey and chime in if you like. Thanks, The Root
  2. T

Hi Dswanky, thanks for the response. Definitively open ended, I'm a rookie with the tube stuff. I have a Sansui AU9500 which I had recapped/rebuilt and run a Grant Fidelity DAC, TT, R2R, Cassestte and digital files on my computer. I run the sound through Braun L1030 4 ohms speakers. I would...
  3. T

Hi All, I'm thinking about getting into tube amp/pre amp to get better sound out of my vinyl. Can anyone help me with a good quality starting amp/pre amp setup? This advice would be greatly appreciated. The Root
  4. T

AU 9500 bass problem

Au9500 rebuild For repairs in the GTA, I highly recommend Drago in Mississauga. Picked up my Sansui AU9500 freshly rebuilt. Hear depth in the music that I couldn't/didn't hear prior to the rebuild. The amps sings beautifully! Big thank you to Drago, used quality replacement parts and...
  5. T

Paradigm Monitor 9se repair

Hi Group: I have a pair of Paradigm Monitor 9SEs and on of the woofers isn't working. I took it up to Paradigm factory for replacement, said I would have to have them re-coned. I would like to try and do it myself, but wonder if simply replacing the foam surround would do it. Do I need...
  6. T

Sansui tech in the Toronto area

Ring is expensive. $98.00 an hour!
  7. T

need a tech recommendation in eastern Canada for a Sansui AU recap

Where in Ont.? I'm looking for a repair/rebuild of an AU9500. I'm in the GTA.
  8. T

AU 9500 bass problem

My au 9500 has less base coming out of channel than the other. This includes the loudness switch in the on position. Anyone know what may be wrong and have the name of a good tech in the Greater Toronto Area?
  9. T

Clean up music/MP3 file names

Organizing My large Music Library Hi Everyone: I have an large music library on my portable HD nearly 500 gigs. I would like to sort it by Artist, Album, Song, album art. Any suggestions on the best way to do that? thanks The Root
  10. T

Clean up music/MP3 file names

Hey everyone, need help with a recommended freeware program or something similar to clean up the file names for the music files. I have files without the artists/band names and similar problems. Any suggestions? Thanks, The Root
  11. T

Album art downloaders

Album Art Downloader Thanks Truck99, got it up and running! How do I make the art viewer panel larger?
  12. T

Album art downloaders

I'm looking for a recommendation for freeware software that will download album art for music on my external hard drive. I don't have ITunes and don't have a Mac, just my desktop. I use Foobar200 and would like something that would integrate with this player. Although would consider...
  13. T

Cleaning the Capstan Rubber Rollers

Head Cleaner What can I use to clean the heads on my Reel to Reel and my cassette decks?
Back
Top Bottom