Search results

1. Jonny Ramone

Today's JAZZ playlist

Found a nice copy of this awhile back.
  2. Jonny Ramone

Today's JAZZ playlist

I do believe I will purchase one of these within the year, as I don't own a vinyl copy of KOB, and this is SO cool.....
  3. Jonny Ramone

Today's JAZZ playlist

I prefer this to Love Supreme, but I'm more of a fan of his "sheets of sound" era.
  4. Jonny Ramone

Today's JAZZ playlist

I wasn't under the impression it was a "true" quad, kind of like mono LP's re-released in simulated stereo, but Quad instead.
  5. Jonny Ramone

Today's JAZZ playlist

A 1937 Quad! I was listening to a Dizzy Gillespie from the Everest label, similar green label.
  6. Jonny Ramone

Can anyone provide me any info on this AM (SW/MW) radio/tape recorder?

Probably around 1981. You may not find much more info, as It's a run-of-the-mill deck, not even Stereo. Boomboxery's search got nothing.
  7. Jonny Ramone

Today's classical playlist

I found 6 of those BBC music CD's. They sound superb.
  8. Jonny Ramone

Empire LTD 400

Cool looking.
  9. Jonny Ramone

Today's JAZZ playlist

You guys are making me want to spend a lot of money on ebay.......but I CAN cheat, and go to youtube.
  10. Jonny Ramone

Today's JAZZ playlist

I'm going to have to get a cleaner copy of this one sometime.
  11. Jonny Ramone

Today's JAZZ playlist

I think mine's Stereo. 99% of my Jazz is thrift stuff....one mans' trash.....
  12. Jonny Ramone

Today's JAZZ playlist

ooo, I may have to buy one......
  13. Jonny Ramone

Estate Sale Find! Cerwin Vega M-80 pair NIB

Kind of like a car - light, regular use is better than none. AR-3 tweeters and mids are often frozen from age and non-usage. I don't know if anyone rebuilds CV stuff.
  14. Jonny Ramone

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

The 6-eye Silver vibes I found last week was a bit fuzzy in transients.
  15. Jonny Ramone

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Not sure yet, I just found all these sealed. Not rare apparently, as I checked a few on ebay, and found a bunch of them (sealed) on there.
  16. Jonny Ramone

The official Music score thread

Need to do some more investigating. I checked Hampton and Mulligan on Ebay, and both are readily available sealed. Nice to get these at thrift prices, though....
  17. Jonny Ramone

The official Music score thread

I had barely played vinyl for about a year and a half, as I wasn't happy with my tables. Over the holidays, I had gotten them to where I enjoyed listening to them. This meant I could start looking in the thrifts for vinyl again, and found some good stuff last week. I recently bought a dual 1219...
  18. Jonny Ramone

You're going to hate me a little! (it's a good story, though....)

I had barely played vinyl for about a year and a half, as I wasn't happy with my tables. Over the holidays, I had gotten them to where I enjoyed listening to them. This meant I could start looking in the thrifts for vinyl again, and found some good stuff last week. I recently bought a dual 1219...
  19. Jonny Ramone

Today's JAZZ playlist

Agreed. I accidentally made a mono rig with an AT 3600 conical, not realizing how good conicals work on old LP's...so I've been going through them.
  20. Jonny Ramone

Today's JAZZ playlist

Going through the pre-Joe Morello Brubeck LP's, as I haven't played them in 10 years, I think....
  21. Jonny Ramone

Today's JAZZ playlist

Yeah, I need a physical copy. Youtube steered me to this....
  22. Jonny Ramone

Teac A-4070 running slow

I wouldn't jump on these adjustments just yet. I can't imagine they would just go out of wack, unless a previous owner messed with them. I would do more research first.
  23. Jonny Ramone

Today's JAZZ playlist

24. Jonny Ramone

Today's JAZZ playlist

I gotta pick up a copy of Hip harp one of these days...
Back
Top Bottom