Search results

1. charlieboy

Cheers from Livermore California!

Welcome from 1 1/2 hours away.
  2. charlieboy

Picture from your listening spot right now!

Currently: Decware Mini Torii with 5933/807w tubes Schiit Freya+ with Tung Sol 6sn7 tubes Schiit Loki Max HiFi Rose RS150B Streamer/DAC GPA 604-8H III Jon Anderson designed Stonehenge V cabinets GPA matching crossovers TEAC and Otari tape machines SVS Pro 1000 12" subs Nordost Blue Heaven cables...
  3. charlieboy

Music is playing again after a long hiatus. Vinyl, Reel to Reel, and Digital!

Just a photo before I dim the lights. I hope you are enjoying the music as much as I am currently.
  4. charlieboy

BIG day today. Huge for me! Jon Anderson built Altec Stonhenges will be in the main room. I feel like I did in around 1976 when I got to put my dad's system gear in my room. One last photo from his room of the final versions. They are stunning in person. Just drop dead stunning!
  5. charlieboy

Stonehenge GPA build project is in the final stages and hopefully will be in the main room very soon. :)
  6. charlieboy

PAS CXL-1580 Hf driver interchangeably

No they originally were in factory wedge monitor sized wedges and were probably only 3cf maybe?The new crossovers were built for the cab/speakers and built from scratch. I have the original Xovers but they used a TOC ( Time Offset Correction) situation.
  7. charlieboy

Altec 620 cabs built proper by Jon Anderson. Crossovers from the late Rick Craig at Selah audio.
  8. charlieboy

Another result from a similar pair of drivers in a current project.
  9. charlieboy

End result photo...
  10. charlieboy

Anticipating these coming together for some time now. I'll say that it was worth the time and I don't want to even break things down again to veneer the bins. Just wow. Iphone B&W for maximum artsy fartsyness. The monitors are CSS Criton 1TD-X models. I had them in the office for a year built...
  11. charlieboy

New addition. After many years yesterday I found a nice (circa 1968 tags and research but not positive yet) Percival Lafer Brazilian Rosewood/Suede Lounge Chair and Ottoman. It is very very comfortable.
  12. charlieboy

It’s been a while. I have settled in to this setup for a while now and believe it or not thinned out a lot of gear. The Legacy Whispers will be moved out eventually to another room. The Jon Anderson monitors have taken center stage and I am waiting for the bottom bins as the finishing touches...
Back
Top Bottom