Search results

1. K

Tascam 38 reel to reel

Bought the unit in 2010 it had been serviced. But hasn't been used since. Bought to record local bands and never got any chances to. Looking to find what I should sell it for and where are good places to list it where I can get responses.
  2. K

How many records do you have??

over 700 lps, about 40 7"s need to count it all and get it in a database but that would take a lot of time :<
  3. K

Is It Possible To Chrome Plate Thorens Platter??

very nice, what did you guys use to polish your stuff?
  4. K

Fun With Teenage Girls

back when I had my civic covered in band logos, a local kid that always skateboarded around the neighborhood mentioned the pink floyd sticker and we got into a conversation about pink floyd and records. one day in a collection i scored an extra copy of the wall. my god it was missing a disc and...
  5. K

Well its been a long time

:music:
  6. K

Let's talk about German pressings

@ambien gnome : be patient, i got a japanese press of tiger mountian for like 4$ anyone try out the german floyd pressings? I have a copy of piper from germany and wanted to see if it was worth going after the rest
  7. K

Let's talk about German pressings

rolling stones rolled gold set was pressed in germany and it sounds great.
  8. K

Well its been a long time

So after a lote of time and a ton of cash finally got all the peices for my all tube turntable set up Pro-ject Perspx shelter 201mm kimber kgac cable pro-ject tubebox 2 se sg jolida tube amp totem model one last peice of the sanus shelf unit came in yestersday. big set up and pics to...
  9. K

Teac Tascam 28

it would be the regulars and they would know about it. may take the edgyness off of the conversation but yea I already knew about that legal issue. as for the ampex tape, guess I will steer clear of it. Though I was reading the thread and the draging tape sounds like something that was...
  10. K

Teac Tascam 28

I picked it up. Perfect condition and it had been serviced and the heads look great. Sounds great too, came with a nice ampex 456 tape and a pick up reel and also a head cleaner kit.
  11. K

Used Vinyl in Tulsa?

http://www.recordstoreday.com/Venues search for tulsa, I found about 5.
  12. K

Is The Beatles Remastered Vinyl Catalog Really Coming In October?

yea but I have never paid that much for one. if you are willing to not have the obi you can find them for 35-75(highest and lowest ive paid) still dont have the white album, but I have the mofi and just got a credit card so I guess its hunting season :D
  13. K

my Fledging beatles collection. I really do Like how the japanese red monos sound so Im trying to get them all. http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=257351&id=573579466&l=e52a06f44c
  14. K

Its stuff like this that makes me glad emi is slowly going out of business. big name stuff in high demand never ships on time, or gets delayed and delayed. I first noticed when i got into pink floyd and waited on the piper at the gates of dawn 3 disc edition. then earlier this year the...
  15. K

Coolest record payer ever!!

you can buy new ones but now they are mini coopers :< not as awesome and dosent come in Classic Lupin III styling http://www.razy-works.com/shop/shop_e/vk_blue.html
  16. K

Id like to see this come out too but still nuttin.
  17. K

Teac Tascam 28

update: yup its a tascam 38
  18. K

Teac Tascam 28

goldear: I'm going to play around with it. not really as much a serious home listening piece as experimenting with recording various stuff. the person that owns the local record store wants to make an album of nothing but the talk that goes on in a record store. plus its only 200 so wont be...
  19. K

Teac Tascam 28

Thanks for the heads up. the bad thing is now that Ive said ill come over to look at the unit and am probably going to buy it after a test listen the dealer took down the craigslist post. Im thinking its a 38, it sounds like what he describe and if so, next week cant come soon enough.
  20. K

Teac Tascam 28

Hey Im about to pick up a reel to reel deck and I havent been able to find any info on it what so ever. its a tascam 28. also would like to see some pics if anyone has any. is it a good find for $200?
  21. K

Parlophone Beatles Pressings..

Im talking about the 82/86 ones that were mastered all analog at abbey road. the only other japanese beatles lp I have is a 4 track 7inch
  22. K

Parlophone Beatles Pressings..

I am in the middle of my collection, I love the japanese red wax monos, my faveriote pressings though cost about 50-150 a peice. still need about 6 of them.
  23. K

Advent primer

That should not be a problem. this will be my relaxed listening to stuff in my bedroom set up.
  24. K

Advent primer

Hey guys for one of my set ups im looking to have a set up that is all 70-75 equipment. What Ive got Thorens TD-160 turntable Marantz 2226 reciever with 23watts rms I am looking to get an advent designed by henry kloss. I have a friend that raves about his stuff, and today the shop...
  25. K

Pro-Ject RPM 1.3 TT

I had a 2 hour listening session with one and loved it. it was through a nice tube amp and awesome speakers. Id recommend it.
Back
Top Bottom