Search results

1. koseltri

Happy Birthday koseltri!

Thanks Mike, Ilike, et. al. Didn't have time this a.m. to say thanks, busy weekend, haven't been here since 6 a.m. Between the Portland Swap Meet and work...I'll be in touch soon Mike.
  2. koseltri

Happy Birthday AdamAnt316!

Same here, Adam!
  3. koseltri

Hey Adam, I got pix for ya.

Hey Adam, I got pix for ya.
  4. koseltri

The P-Mount owners club

Nice snag! What table is that? Doesn't look quite like a Technics. Panasonic?
  5. koseltri

The P-Mount owners club

I got in the two VL styli for my 'wedgie' style AT's (AT320 and 'Series V'), mounted one and spun some Ahmad Jamal and The VL is a gem. Sounds fantastic:music:!! Thanks for the heads-up on LP Tunes, Fagedabowdit!
  6. koseltri

Today's JAZZ playlist

This was the herd my man Vince played with.
  7. koseltri

Today's JAZZ playlist

8. koseltri

Today's JAZZ playlist

What a bloody waste.
  9. koseltri

The P-Mount owners club

That's the same style stylus I've got. The one that was on it was the original DTL 2S stylus with the old PC in a circle logo which is why I'm thinking this could be a 3003, it's an original Stereohedron.
  10. koseltri

The P-Mount owners club

I recently picked up a Technics SL-J33 with a Pickering on it But I'm not sure which one it is. It's got the black body, and a sticker on top in gold that simply says Pickering. It sure sounds good with the EVG nude elliptical I already had. Is this a 3003 XSP? What identification does yours...
  11. koseltri

Today's JAZZ playlist

This jogged my memory. I dug this out and confirmed my suspicion. I'm not a Cannonball fan and I wouldn't miss this LP. Anybody want it? I'd call it VG+, and I've got mailers all over the place. Yours if you want it.
  12. koseltri

Weight of Mitsubishi LT-30 headshell?

Neither of my two came with headshells, I run a magnesium ADC headshell which weighs the same.
  13. koseltri

The P-Mount owners club

Damn! I've got an AT320 and a 2002 that would love a stylus! I'll splash out for two of those!
  14. koseltri

The P-Mount owners club

Ageed!
  15. koseltri

Today's JAZZ playlist

Now I've got to spin 'em back-to-back and listen. :)
  16. koseltri

The P-Mount owners club

The 8008 was indeed a great cart. Being a line contact, an equivalent replacement would be the LP Gear Vivid Line, just slightly above $100. Other than a microscopic examination, no sure-fire way to know. The right LP can reveal wear-related distortions.
  17. koseltri

The P-Mount owners club

If the Original Technics cart is there, I would agree an upgraded stylus is all one needs. I paid just under $100 for a hyperelliptical from TTN and like it a lot. One of the Stantons with a good low-hour stylus would likely be well outside the budget. FYI my program material and yours are...
  18. koseltri

Today's JAZZ playlist

I did not know that, I have both as well. My Swingin' is ST.
  19. koseltri

Today's JAZZ playlist

Recently procured by osmosis, i.e. someone posting this recently. ;)
  20. koseltri

Today's JAZZ playlist

21. koseltri

Today's JAZZ playlist

I haven't really looked since I bought the polycarbonate donut. I figured it wouldn't be cheap, a bit of disincentive there.
  22. koseltri

Today's JAZZ playlist

Another one from Oak Park Records. Nice little shop. For what I paid, it's in fantastic cond, the X1-MCP loves it.
  23. koseltri

Today's JAZZ playlist

One of the few of his LP's that I don't have an original (yet).
  24. koseltri

Today's JAZZ playlist

Last one for the night.
  25. koseltri

Today's JAZZ playlist

Back
Top Bottom