Search results

1. J

Any ideals why Yamaha hasn't offered a new turntable??

There are rumours of a prototype Yamaha turntable..... https://www.analogplanet.com/content/tokyo-international-audio-show-2017-day-2
  2. J

Yamaha RX V683 vs Onkyo TX NR676

The only thing I really want to be sure of is the power rating because although I am seriously leaning towards the Yamaha, I'd like to know why Onkyo's amps in this price rang tend to be rated at 100w and Yamahas tend to be rated at 90w. Currently using an Onkyo TX-NR727 and I am planning an...
  3. J

Yamaha RX V683 vs Onkyo TX NR676

So, in the market for a new AV Receiver, and am wanting to choose between these two. Yamaha RX V683 or Onkyo TX NR676.
  4. J

What's a good phono preamp to buy for around NZ$500?

Dunno, I live in New Zealand, so I've got to factor in price difference from US dollars to NZ$500, plus It's either got to work with New Zealand outlets/power supply, or I'lll need to find out what a power converter costs. Online it claims that paticular model has been replaced with...
  5. J

What's a good phono preamp to buy for around NZ$500?

Can you suggest a good phono preamp for my system? Am currently using a Rega RP3 turntable, with an Ortofon 2M Blue cartridge, an Onkyo TX-NR727 av receiver, with Klipsch F-3 speakers.
Back
Top Bottom