Search results

1. oddbondboris

marantz 2285 (non b) rebuild questions

i have a marantz 2285 that's never been touched internally besides cleaning and was wondering if i should recap it i can still get the dc offset and bias current to the tolerances but it just seems to me that this amp should need recapping after being used for so long have a marantz model 22...
  2. oddbondboris

Looking for M-60 complete service manual will pay

Thanks avionic I'll re-add that to my folder of useful hi-fi bookmarks. last time i went there was early 2006, and i've since lost my bookmarks a few times.
  3. oddbondboris

m60 blown outputs

i kinda thought so but silkscreen and schematic agreeing is kinda odd oh well another thing to annotate on my schematic just like the reversed tr numbers for the outputs also does anyone have a scan of the parts list i ordered an sm from Yamaha but it won't be here for at least 5 days and i was...
  4. oddbondboris

m60 blown outputs

well i got a bit caught up with work but now i've replaced all the outputs on the left channel and the 2 1000uf 85v caps because they're dried up i just found something interesting on my service manual it calls j311 a jumper and on the silkscreen it's a jumper but in my amp it's a 47k...
  5. oddbondboris

D'oh why didn't i think of that will do thx
  6. oddbondboris

I'm looking for someone who has a complete M-60 SM with all 17 or 18 pages preferably very high resolution and preferably free I can't find one with all the pages anywhere even places that charge and it's useful to have the parts list when replacing %80 of the parts
  7. oddbondboris

Yamaha literature

anyone have a complete m-60 sm shouldn't have posted this here
  8. oddbondboris

Who has Vintage Marantz Amps/Receivers?

I have a model 22 a 2285b and a 2285
  9. oddbondboris

anyone have any info on koss k-717's

already checked no luck
  10. oddbondboris

anyone have any info on koss k-717's

look to be pretty standard 1970's koss headphones but i can't find a single mention of them anywhere
  11. oddbondboris

m60 blown outputs

m65 what state are you in there was a m65 in a pawn shop here a month ago or so for $100. (EDIT: D'oh it's in your location too bad you're so far away) i'm in Richmond Virginia. also yeah i had to fully recap my a-1000 as well as sandblast the chassis, it had been sitting in a basement that...
  12. oddbondboris

m60 blown outputs

fixed the pics for some reason my dns was screwed up and the host wasn't resolving
  13. oddbondboris

m60 blown outputs

found the problem found my issue cold solder joint on tr115 caused the random protection triggers and the blown transistors.
  14. oddbondboris

m60 blown outputs

more pix and a question Does anyone know of a good source for 2sa1106 that will ship to the U.S. I took some more pix sorry about the fisheye effect I had the lens zoomed out too far click the pix for bigger versions
  15. oddbondboris

m60 blown outputs

yeah sorry for the crap quality i'll have some more pix in a few hours when i can find my macro lens
  16. oddbondboris

m60 blown outputs

I'm new here but love old yam gear. A few weeks ago i found a M-60 in a pawn shop for $60 brought it home worked great idle was even set perfectly cleaned out all the dust and looked for any popped caps. About a week ago it started randomly going into protect mode so i opened her up checked...
Back
Top Bottom