Search results

1. omer

Hitachi HT-660 Service Manual and Supplement. Merry Christmas!

I've already got a printout of the service manual. There is no mention of the automatic controls, and how to turn them on or off by the user. Surely, someone who owns one knows how to do this!
  2. omer

At the very least, Id like to re-activate the automatic features. Meanwhile, I'm enjoying the table as-is :)
  3. omer

I printed out the service manual, and I concur. I'd still like to know how to re-activate the automatic controls, or at least the cut button to work.
  4. omer

I just got one of these. Having a devil of a time tracking down an owners manual. It seems to be stuck in manual mode, as the automatic features don't seem to work. I understand that one of the features on this table is the ability to turn them off so that the table behaves like a fully manual...
  5. omer

headphone users? what cans do you have?

Currently using ADL H118 being fed by a Jolida Glass FX USB DAC hooked up to an HP Elite Book.
  6. omer

Friday Tunes

Peter Gabriel - New Blood
  7. omer

Thursday Tunes

Lenny Kravitz - Black and White America
  8. omer

What was the last movie you watched?

Star Trek 11/reboot with CHris Pine. Guess it's been so long since I watched it before I didn't remember a lot, and the bluray was GREAT on a 110 screen with TrueHD audio track. :D
  9. omer

The River Murders with Ray Liota. Very much reminded me of Seven with Brad Pitt/Kevin Spacey. Started off slow, but had me on the edge of my seat towards the end.
  10. omer

turntableneedles.com

Tonar also has a Digitrac cart that comes with Ortofon stuff inside, but no Tonar logo on it anywhere, from what I can see.
  11. omer

turntableneedles.com

A number of Tonar products are made by Ortofon and Nagaoka, among others. The 611 is made by Nagaoka AFAIK.
  12. omer

Assassination Games. Quite good, even for a Van Damme movie.
  13. omer

Wrecked with ADrian Brody. Brilliantly done, this is one I would gladly pay $12 to see it on the big screen. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
  14. omer

Gemini XL400 II vs SL1200 MKII?

At more than 3 times the price it SHOULD - that's to be expected. However, for roughly $100 or less on the used market, could it be said that it's hard to go wrong? One of the surprising things is that the cables are NOT captive (!)
  15. omer

13 Assassins - better than the usual stuff you get from this type of movie. Lots of character building and story line versus mindless martial arts action sequences.
  16. omer

Gemini XL400 II vs SL1200 MKII?

Surely they can't be THAT bad for occasional use?
  17. omer

Hoodwinked - a VERY fun/enjoyable movie to watch, more so with kids.
  18. omer

Friday Tunes

So far: - Melanie Doane, Shakespearean Fish - Halou, Wiser up next: - Cadillac Blindside, The Allegory Of Death And Fame
  19. omer

Thursday Tunes

The Shademakers - Calliope Park
  20. omer

Everything Must Go - a surprising performance from Will Ferrell. Nick is a career salesman who loses his wife and his job in the worst day of his life. Faced with his life imploding, Nick puts it all on the line – or, rather, on the lawn – as he moves himself and all his possessions to his...
  21. omer

gave the HT system a workout with Quantum Of Solace on blu ray :D
  22. omer

The Big Bang with Antonio Banderas. The critics hated it, it got a bad rating on rottentomatoes.com but I thought it was well shot, and it drew me in as time went on. Late one night, Los Angeles private investigator, Ned Cruz (Antonio Banderas) gets a visit from a recently paroled Russian...
  23. omer

Problem with my jolida JD-102B

With mine it was the toggle switch itself that needed replacing. Had my local tech do it, had him put in a more robust switch. I agree, the 102 is a STEAL, when it came time to replace the tubes, I went with Electro Harmonix all around, with gold pin 12AX7's
  24. omer

Problem with my jolida JD-102B

glad it worked out - I had a similar issue with a 102b a few years ago.
Back
Top Bottom