Search results

1. 1

for all you folks interested in design

Thanks for sharing this link, much appreciated!!
  2. 1

The official Music score thread

Hawkwind - Live Chronicles (UK) Passport - Doldiger Jubilee '75 (German) Small Faces - The Autumn Stone (UK180g) Arthur Brown with Carl Black - Brown, Black and Blue (US) Dire Straights - Brothers In Arms (US) ColosseumII - Wardance (US)
  3. 1

The official Music score thread

The huge list i see here people posting, i dont stand anywhere and dare not post my list, atleast till the time i buy few more of these.
  4. 1

Christmas music already...

Not ready to hear Christmas music yet, its toooo early man.. Let's enjoy them only when they are supposed to be..
  5. 1

Herb Alpert anyone?

He is one of the most successful instrumental performers in pop history... he was a trumpeter-vocalist
  6. 1

Today's JAZZ playlist

I heard these yesterday: Kenny Burrell - Birks Works Joe Henderson - Blue Bossa Kenny Dorham - I Had The Craziest Dream Miles Davis - Footprints Herbie Hancock - Succotash
  7. 1

most creative album covers

These actually look cool and really very creative.
  8. 1

Does Prolonged Headphone Use cause Hearing Damage?

Hey, that's a nice article. All doubts cleared. I never allow my kids to use headphones just because of this.
  9. 1

Zvox's biggest, best-sounding TV speaker

Sound bar speakers vastly simplify home theater setup and installation, but their sound quality always falls short of bona fide 5.1-channel speaker-subwoofer-based systems. The single-box Zvox Z-Base575 get closer to that ideal than most. I am really keen to know, how it actually sounds...
  10. 1

Yamaha's 2009 AV receivers

Are Yamaha's RX-V65 receivers worth that hype. They are heard to come out with big improvements. Anyone has personal experiences using this?
  11. 1

Tuner quality in modern receivers

The modern ones are not that good, though with technology advancements they should have improved.
  12. 1

KEF BLADE : A new Concept Loudspeaker

This looks good, but what i know is that it is a unique one-off speaker which is just created to show off KEF technology and is still not available for sale.
  13. 1

Stupid nowbie question about wiring

See, i don't see a point using 7 speakers here... it really doesn't make any sense.. its better u compromise with 4 speakers, that will solve all ur problems anyways.
  14. 1

So what "I'll never sell..." item have you sold?

The list is huge... but the one which tops is my Onkyo M-508, I still miss it :-(
  15. 1

Vintage audio vs. vintage or mechanical watches. Similar?

Yes, it is true you will find many people who are into vintage audio, or retro audio and also appreciate vintage watches. I guess it applies to Vintage cars as well :-)
  16. 1

Your having audio issues? Maybe the troubleshooting flowchart is the solution.

But I agree, these kind of charts really help. You never know which minor mistake is the cause for anything not functioning.
  17. 1

Your having audio issues? Maybe the troubleshooting flowchart is the solution.

This is hilarious, this guy must be a big dud
  18. 1

Kenwood forum?

I am a big Kenwood fan, good to see its forum here.
  19. 1

Anyone using a Roku to stream TV from Netflix?

The most attractive feature of the Netflix is its low cost of entry. It is just $9 a month, and you have access to a substantial and ever-growing library of content on your PC.
  20. 1

Horse movies for kids?

Checked this link, its good. My daughter would love to see few of them.
  21. 1

What's your favorite DAC?

I like Bel Canto DAC3, its the best I have ever heard of.
  22. 1

What the heck is Yamaha thinking?

The idea of having a speaker inside another component looks stupid.
  23. 1

How to clean a tuner (analog)

This is good information, really helpful and worth implementing.
  24. 1

Fixing those scratched dust covers..

I got a lot of good tips here, thanks to all the guys for sharing this here.
Back
Top Bottom