1. cizeta

Technics ST-S3 tuner problem

T101 (Discri. IFT) 0,0 mV balance
  2. cizeta

I continue to collect Vintage CD Players: Sony CDP 302

CXD1125 yes (not CXD1125Q !!!)
  3. cizeta

Sony CDP302ES Digital Out & DAC mods

Clearly also in this case the 16.9344 MHz oscillator must always be restored ...
  4. cizeta

Sony CDP302ES Digital Out & DAC mods

Hi olecram, thanks for reading my thread. Unfortunately, the change you are referring to is very complex. We need to create a special printed circuit to house the two PCM65Ps and the two operational ones I used as external I / V converters. You can also skip this latest design subtlety and use...
  5. cizeta

1985 Sony CDP-302 Tray Problem Repair

Sony CDP-302es with digital output ... http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/sony-cdp302es-digital-out-dac-mods.744104/
  6. cizeta

SONY CDP-101 : CX20017 dac improvement

Put aside, well covered, there is my old Tek 475A that sometimes I light on to smell the good smell coming out of the rear fan and that makes me go back in time ....Even that is still fully functional ...
  7. cizeta

The digital oscilloscopes are comfortable, but they do everything by themselves ... I feel excluded from the game! The oscilloscope in my avatar is analog .. A DSO would have hooked the eye of the RF laser in the middle of the screen and not on the left ...
  8. cizeta

There should not be a circle, but a straight line inclined to the right at 45 degrees. Only in that case the two signals are in phase. The group delay must be, by definition, constant at all frequencies. In "linear phase" filters have a group delay (group delay, defined as a derivative of the...
  9. cizeta

When there is interest and passion for a sector of science like electronics, I am always respectful and I feel a natural empathy for the person who engages with enthusiasm in this world. We all dream of owning something we like and that we can not buy, even if we already have what we need for...
  10. cizeta

No excuse is due. I like to compare myself with other technicians, because opinions different from yours can enrich your personal baggage and can make you reflect on your technical choices. I appreciate your respect for the work of Sony designers and I assure you that I fully agree, but many...
  11. cizeta

The problem is precisely the frequency response of your amplifier! It has a wider bandwidth than the audio and therefore also amplifies the ultrasonic components that are not filtered by the DV-300 .. It also amplifies the out-of-band signals! This involves power dissipation to amplify those...
  12. cizeta

However, if your outgoing signal is what you posted, then there is no low pass anti-image filtering on your DV-300. This thing can be dangerous for the amp to which you connect it ..
  13. cizeta

LM4562 and LM49720 are the same op-amp. I am an admirer of the NE5532. It's a very good operational and used in almost all the professional audio equipment that I had the chance to open. It is so widespread that there is probably no known piece of music that has not passed through an NE5532 or...
  14. cizeta

If this is your analog output with a 1KHz square wave signal you should be happy!
  15. cizeta

Later in time, right now I'm working on the release of the DAC. At rest it has about 3.5V DC to the output channels pins, according to the Nakamichi scheme. This continuous component is natural, since the TDA1311A has no negative feeds and can not supply the negative signal voltages at the...
  16. cizeta

To limit any current. The logical levels of the signals should be recognized virtually without any current passing. In reality a small current always flows ... So in theory there should not be, but in practice they are used to decouple the two integrated circuits. In CD players there are often...
  17. cizeta

NAKAMICHI MB-4S: LC78840M Digital filter - TDA1311A Dac TDA1311A DAC: PROTON AC424 - NAKAMICHI MB-4S
  18. cizeta

That's the S/PDIF digital output, not an audio signal!!! http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/sony-cdp302es-digital-out-dac-mods.744104/
  19. cizeta

However, the CDP-101 D / A conversion section is obsolete and must be modified.
  20. cizeta

Your shots will be the same as mine, except for the group delay that is absent from me. Try to listen to MONO one of your CDP-101 and you will feel a great disaster ... I worked as a technician at SONY for ten years in the 80s, I know these devices as my pockets .. for example, Sony tried to...
  21. cizeta

Hi,onwardjames!
  22. cizeta

Impulsive signal before the anti-image filter (up) and signal after filtering (at the bottom) , that is, what we really hear at the output of CDP-101....
  23. cizeta

Send me your sinusoidal 20kHz and 1KHz square 0dB both channel,please.
Back
Top Bottom