Search results

1. vintage70s

Yamaha RS202...did I just get a bad one?

I recently assisted a friend in selecting a new receiver to replace her aging Pioneer SX-1250. After a few weeks of comparison shopping on line and in store I recommended the Yamaha R-N803. We ordered it from Crutchfield and I did the initial install two weeks ago. It has great power and range...
  2. vintage70s

What's Pioneer in your rig?

That's one beautiful system there Les!
  3. vintage70s

What's Pioneer in your rig?

I have several SX-**50 series receivers from the lowly (yet respectable but underpowered) SX-450 up to the monster SX-1250. Unfortunately the SX-1250 is in bad need of a recapping and cleaning so I'm using a Yamaha R-50 receiver for now but I am using a PL-518 turntable.
  4. vintage70s

My current active system

Hello fellow audio enthusiasts, My current system is a Pioneer PL-518 turntable running through a Yamaha R-50 receiver driving a pair of Bose 201 speakers. It is adequate. I have many other receivers, mostly Pioneer SX-**50 series all the way up to an SX-1250 which I would be using now but...
  5. vintage70s

First post and intro

Hello every one. As the title suggests, this is my first post and as my signature and avatar suggest I own mostly Pioneer equipment. I am looking forward to frequent visits, replies and posts here. Is it fair play to suggest other forums and to share links from them as well? Thanks to the...
  6. vintage70s

This is my first day on Audio Karma. I'm just setting up my profile today.

This is my first day on Audio Karma. I'm just setting up my profile today.
Back
Top Bottom