Search results

1. jntit

Dual 1229 Anti Skating Interfering with Auto Start

You could try getting in touch with no transistors (Seth), he is the go to Dual guy here at AK.
  2. jntit

Hello

Welcome!
  3. jntit

Help to buy vintage cd player

I've always liked Marantz, you can probably get a cd6005 for about the same price as the Denon.
  4. jntit

Opinion: The long overdue death of the stick shift car

I like driving a stick they are fun. But if there is a lot of traffic, I'll take an auto any day.
  5. jntit

Looking to Upgrade my Turntable Set-up (Newbie)

I also agree with Mr. Pig. Yamaha has a reasonably priced integrated, as for speakers do some research a wealth of info here at AK, and on line. I my humble opinion if your speakers can't faithfully reproduce what is being fed into them it doesn't do you a lot of good. Best of luck & welcome...
  6. jntit

Things you don't see anymore.

I remember that they were a lot of fun, at my playground it was near the metal monkey bars that were on a concrete slab. Nothing too dangerous.:)
  7. jntit

What Kind of Razor Do You Use?

Harry's
  8. jntit

Is Recapping....RECAPPING?

My tech skill level is low. I was just wondering.
  9. jntit

Is Recapping....RECAPPING?

can you use non polarized caps to replace polarized ones?
  10. jntit

Do you let your animal (dog or cat) range free outside for most of the day?

At 20 lbs he probably is big enough to do what ever wants. :thumbsup:
  11. jntit

Bill D mods for Carver C1

Thanks will do
  12. jntit

m97xe - Worth sticking with? Or time to change?

I don't know about the M97xE, but I put a vivid line on my old shure M91e and what a difference, sounds great.
  13. jntit

Bill D mods for Carver C1

Has anyone tried the Bill D mods for Carver C1, and if so what do you think of the results. Thanks John
  14. jntit

Vintage Yamaha Repair

Avionic just did my c4 and it sounds great, reasonable prices too.
  15. jntit

newbie from australia

Welcome!!
  16. jntit

hello folks can i please get some assistance (locating a Hitachi HDA-MD22 service manual)

Have you tried manuals on line, they have a pretty good selection.
  17. jntit

phono cables

The capacitance for my cart according to Shure is 400 to 500. With the cables I'm in the Low end of that, about 415, sounds good.
  18. jntit

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Boston Third Stage, ADS L9e.
  19. jntit

Words To Live By

Rule #1 Don't sweat the small stuff, Rule #2 It's all small stuff.. From a friend after by pass surgery
  20. jntit

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

The Beatles for Sale.
  21. jntit

Should the twice yearly time change be abolished?

It should DST year round.
  22. jntit

New vs Old......I'm sold

I think a lot is about price, I bought both my pre & amp before the prices for vintage started getting nuts. I picked up a Yamaha c4 & and a Hitachi hma 8500 mkll for around $500 including shipping. That combo from what I've seen would go for around $1100, would I pay that for them today...
  23. jntit

phono cables

Got the blue jeans, hooked them up and they do make a noticeable difference, glad I ordered them. I'm thinking of getting another set to go from the pre to the amp. As Twiii said the connectors are kinda long, if you have a back on your shelf you will need about 3".:rockon:
  24. jntit

Big Bear Bald Eagle Live Cam

Pretty cool.:banana:
  25. jntit

phono cables

Well I just ordered the blue jeans cable. Should be here next week, so we will see.
Back
Top Bottom