Search results

1. mrcircle

Boise, Idaho

Thanks, I just applied again. Pretty sure I joined back when you first told me about it as I remember answering the same 3 questions. Maybe I needed to follow up with a reply or something? I’ll try to pay better attention this time.
  2. mrcircle

Boise, Idaho

Hey all, I just spent a lovely afternoon in Monte's workshop checking out his DQ-10s and newly acquired Martin-Logans. (Thanks, Monte!) He clued me in to the local AK contingent. You'd think for all the hours I've wasted on AK I'd have figured out this group was here. Sorry to have missed the...
  3. mrcircle

LP Gear Vessel R3SV MM cartridge

"The Vessel R3SV feeds into a Liberty B2B-1 phono stage, which is configured for 20 dB of gain in the MM setting." Surely this is a typo, right? With cartridge output of only 2.5 mV, it would need to be at least 40 dB or higher.
  4. mrcircle

What Phono PreAmp Do You Have?

I recently upgraded from a Little Bear T10 when I decided to get serious about vinyl again. The Little Bear was okay but I could never fully eliminate the hum. After much research, I went with the Vista Phono-2 and couldn't be happier. Clean and clear, it just gets out of the way and lets you...
  5. mrcircle

List your Klipsch speakers

Forté w/ALK crossovers & Crites ti tweeters
  6. mrcircle

Greetings from Idaho!

Hi all, Long time lurker here. Originally joined in 2009, according to my profile page. Have always been into music, but mostly as a musician. I'm a 65-year old bass player who recently retired from playing due to tinnitus and hearing loss, so am redirecting my need for music to my stereo...
Back
Top Bottom