Search results

1. Napalm68

Dahlquist D-20's......Deal or no Deal?

Picked up a pair of Dahlquist D-20's at my favorite honey hole today. I would say that they are in fair condition. The cloth grill on one needs replacing on one so i figured that i would do both grills....and refoam the biggies and replace the caps while I was at it. The cabs have nics and...
  2. Napalm68

Craigslist: Portland, OR

Hate to say it but i picked up a pair of those BP-10's at the goodwill a couple of months ago for 19.99 they sound pretty nice.
  3. Napalm68

Definitive bp-10's...goodwill score.

$25 for the pair......
  4. Napalm68

Great sounding! Nice and bright with enough bass to make me happy (im kinda a rocker) Think I did good.
  5. Napalm68

Hooking them up now
  6. Napalm68

Ok....stopped by the local GW today looking for stuff. Usually I can find vinyl there usually but nothing else. Found these Definitive BP-10's which I know absolutely nothing about. They were in good shape and seemed pretty heavy. Online the bp-10b's retail at 600/each. So......... Did I...
  7. Napalm68

Craigslist, Seattle smattering ...

I have had him refoam my CV's (for absolutely free I might add) and he did an outstanding job and is a really great guy to boot. Personally I think that it is a bunch of malarkey. Sounds to me like the poster was pissed about having his business cut into and decided to fight dirty...
  8. Napalm68

EV Drivers in Homemade cabs? http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/ele/1668968724.html Interesting ...No affil
  9. Napalm68

Sansui 9090DB

Seems like about right. For that price it should be pretty dang clean though.
  10. Napalm68

Technics sb-2200....

Yea...found em on CL for 75$ Think I'll pass.. Danke
  11. Napalm68

Technics sb-2200....

Can anyone tell me anything about these speakers? Danke
  12. Napalm68

go go go I think that somebody needs to go and pick this up..... http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/ele/1630139169.html Tell me if I am wrong. no affil
  13. Napalm68

PNW Gathering 2010

I'm going to have to give the Olympic a bump. Cool place and good suds! They also have a Theatre!
  14. Napalm68

LOL WUT (craigslist insanity)

You guys are off of my super good friends list right now.
  15. Napalm68

Sansui G-22000 # 2

Very well put together ad.
  16. Napalm68

LOL WUT (craigslist insanity)

Well I am 41 and I am pretty sure that "Antique" means that it was been in the closet for 5+ years. And I know I am really really old because I say stull like "damn kids nowadays" all the damn time.
  17. Napalm68

Capitalism as it's finest

Nope. Putting all my cash into the 1980 refurb atm. Hope to get word on it soon. Was tempted though....
  18. Napalm68

Pioneer PL-550 on cl for $65

Just got one today. Everything looks pretty good. Normal wear (not mint) and headshell/cartridge/stylus all look good. Did I do good?
  19. Napalm68

I missed it, anyone get it SX-1980 Phila CL

That would have been the cl score of the century
  20. Napalm68

Just a heads up to the Seattle crowd..... http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/ele/1598811356.html If you can afford em......no Affil.
  21. Napalm68

Oh no, not again...pimp my SX-1250

Rosie! I think that "Rosie" was the name of a girl that I woke up next to after a night of too much Jagermeister. They actually look alot alike.
  22. Napalm68

Won't be able to show up on Friday :( Heading up to Everett with my Bro in law to watch a...

Won't be able to show up on Friday :( Heading up to Everett with my Bro in law to watch a Hockey game. We may drink a bit as well. Picked up a couple of pieces at the recycle joint yesterday. Kenwood KR-5600 $10 Everything works. Pots need cleaning and its a bit rough. Marantz 104...
  23. Napalm68

Took statistics in College and promptly forgot everything that I learned. Oh wait...that is just basic algebra. I am more of a Wordologist
  24. Napalm68

http://cgi.ebay.com/Setton-RS-660-Monster-Receiver-EXCELLENT-CONDITION_W0QQitemZ280463399520QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVintage_Electronics_R2?hash=item414cebda60 It's been marked down to this new low low price! No Affil 20% discount
  25. Napalm68

Will do. I am off at 7am and will be heading to my favorite recycle spot to see if they have...

Will do. I am off at 7am and will be heading to my favorite recycle spot to see if they have any gear that I must have. Last time I was there I picked up a Sansui Tu-217 and AU-217. The amp is in the shop, hopefully it will be a cheap fix. It's going to be my garage setup. I will take...
Back
Top Bottom