Search results

1. G

What Record Are You Hearing Now?

Epica -- Design Your Universe
  2. G

Technics SL-QL15

I picked up an SL-QL15 yesterday at a consignment shop in Victoria. Didn't have a cartridge or power cord and was untested, but it was P-mount and didn't want my new cartridge to go to waste. Made a power cord from a playstation work, powered it up in the store and made sure that it cued...
  3. G

Toshiba SR-V10

well, I tried to change the cartridge, turns out it's not a P mount...... when I pulled the existing cartridge out the tone are wires tore.....
  4. G

Toshiba SR-V10

I have a question about my turntable. I am trying to change the cartridge .... bought an audio technica AT3482P but I don't know how to get the table out far enough so that I can get at the set screw.... ideas? I really don't want to break anything...
  5. G

Victoria BC - Vancouver Island Deal Alerts

ha! wow! I still haven't heard back about the KD-3055 either... people need to check their junkmail!
  6. G

at least you got a reply lol. I asked if they had a better picture and heard nothing back.
  7. G

I emailed the guy about the KD-3055, no reply though
  8. G

Vinyl only spin list

Infected Mushroom -- The Legend of the Black Shawarma
  9. G

Friday Tunes

over the course of today Infected Mushroom -- The Legend of the Black Shawarma Astral Projection -- Trust in Trance 1 After Forever -- After Forever
  10. G

Post a picture of your turntable

to be honest, I have no idea! I know nothing about it other than it's from the mid 80's I don't even know how to change the cartridge lol.
  11. G

Post a picture of your turntable

mine is a Toshiba SR-V10, nothing special
  12. G

Toshiba SR-V10

I didn't really need anything specific, I was just curious about it because I know nothing about it in terms of player quality.
  13. G

Toshiba SR-V10

Here are a couple pictures of my system. I hope that these can help with the dredging up of information about it. The first picture is of the full setup as it sits in my bedroom. The next picture is of the opened SR-V10
  14. G

Toshiba SR-V10

I will post a picture as soon as I get home. It's the bottom piece of a component stereo system, opens and closes by having the table slide out the front. Linear tracking... full auto table. Thanks for the welcome!
  15. G

Hello from Sooke BC Canada

70's is a little before my time lol (born in '84). You should ask if she ever played in the Castle (Sooke River Hotel). Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
  16. G

Toshiba SR-V10

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has any information about this turntable/component system. I've had it for years (just pulled it out of storage again) and know nothing about it's quality. Thanks, Gelatinous
  17. G

Hello from Sooke BC Canada

Hello fellow audio nuts! I'm new to this forum (hence posting here) but just thought I'd say hi. My setup is really quite basic: Toshiba component system with some small Sony book shelf speakers, the only model number I can recall off hand is the turntable SR-V10. I know it's not the...
Back
Top Bottom