Search results

1. O

Hey Brett, Can you believe how much Optonica products are getting on Ebay? A seller in...

Hey Brett, Can you believe how much Optonica products are getting on Ebay? A seller in Canada had some really nice receivers (4141 and 5151) and a RT-6501C cassette unit; all mint in box and never used. The brand is finally getting the kind of recognition we knew it deserved and now the...
  2. O

It has been fashionable to overlook the quality of "OPTONICA" products by fellow audio...

It has been fashionable to overlook the quality of "OPTONICA" products by fellow audio enthusiasts, but that may be comming to an end. Have you been watching how much Optonica products are transacting on Ebay lately? Their was an RT-6501C that went for over 500.00 and that is not bad for a...
  3. O

What's your opinion of the Optonica line of audio products?

Optonica rp-7705 I was lucky to recently pick up on Ebay a 7705 turntable with an ADC XLM Mark II cartridge to be added to my growing Optonica audio collection. This is a great working turntable, with the amazing APLD system, a novel feature for a high end turntable back in the 1970's. The...
  4. O

Optonica RP-7100 Turntable - Ditch or Buy?

Optonica RP-7100 A great piece of turntable history! I have read all of the responses to the initial inquiry as to whether this turntable was worth the 45.00 in brand new, boxed condition. Can you be serious? I have many pieces of Optonica equipment and the products are great. For the...
  5. O

Strange intermittent fault- Optonica SX-9100

I have some early optonica equipment and I just love the way they look and sound. I am interested in knowing if you have the full 9100 set up and how good does this system sound?
  6. O

What's your opinion of the Optonica line of audio products?

Optoman Mike I am a vintage radio collector, and recently discovered the Optonica brand of premium, high end audio products. I purchased an SA-4141 and fell in love with the style, quality, and overall performance of the piece. I then purchased a smaller SA-5205, then got real lucky with a...
Back
Top Bottom