Search results

1. SpiderManTat

Creepy/Industrial Music

Yeah, their vinyl is already REALLY expensive/rare so I imagine that the boxset has already been bought by those who have the money and want it.
  2. SpiderManTat

Wood Glue as Vinyl Cleaner

Do you generally wash it after peeling the glue off?
  3. SpiderManTat

Cheapest RTR

I just found a reel at a garage sale with "hypnotism try" written on it. I simply must listen to this, but the problem is, I have no RTR. What's going the best one I can find for the least amount of money?
  4. SpiderManTat

Comic book collectors

There was a MTV show that was CG that followed the movie a little more closely so it could have been that one, I don't know. It's been awhile since I have watched ANY cartoons let alone a Spider-Man one. There's a comic called "Ultimate Spider-man" which is part of Marvel's Ultimate line. It's...
  5. SpiderManTat

Comic book collectors

Don't know how many AKers collect the 3/4" G.I. Joes but I just got done replaciong the o-ring on several of mine. Tedious work but it's better than having a bunch of legs and torsos.
  6. SpiderManTat

Creepy/Industrial Music

I've always thought of Sunn as doom or drone metal. Nice mix though. Have you heard Nurse with Wound?
  7. SpiderManTat

Today's INDIE Playlist

MGMT - Congratulations
  8. SpiderManTat

Comic book collectors

He was never a scientist right off the bat. He was a high school student. He never had the spider web abilities that was only in the movie. I was referring to how he joined Tony Stark and got a new suit. He revealed his identity and was living in Stark tower with Mary Jane and his aunt. Then at...
  9. SpiderManTat

Like nails on a chauk board

Fleet Foxes
  10. SpiderManTat

Today's INDIE Playlist

Jay Retard - Blood Vision Too bad he had to pass away, extremely talented.
  11. SpiderManTat

Comic book collectors

The easiest way would be to check a price guide, but keep in mind that if you plan on selling any of them you may have to get them graded.
  12. SpiderManTat

My son listens to ??????

You obviously haven't listen to enough because there is LOTS of bad music. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa6qpgLvH30
  13. SpiderManTat

My son listens to ??????

Wait, what? Are you trying to Rick Roll us? No one actually likes Rick Astley, if you go back to the house where they live or call the number they gave you, the house will be an empty lot and the number will be unavailable. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickrolling
  14. SpiderManTat

My son listens to ??????

It could be worse. It could be Brokencyde. I got a lot of influence from my folks when it comes to music, but some go in the opposite direction. He will grow out of the really terrible music. At some point he may even come to you for advice on what to listen to. It may be quite a few years though.
  15. SpiderManTat

Comic book collectors

How about the Savage Dragon with Obama?
  16. SpiderManTat

Comic book collectors

Not a huge fan of Spider-man comics. I know, I know, why did you get a tattoo of him if you don't like him? I like the mythos, just what they have done with the character is ridiculous.
  17. SpiderManTat

Comic book collectors

Have you read 100 Bullets? I have a huge Valiant collection, are you referring to the line with Turok and Archer and Armstrong? I love all those comics. It's especially cool how they make cameosnin each other's titles. Valiant suffered the same fate as a lot of comics in the nineties which means...
  18. SpiderManTat

Creepy/Industrial Music

Listen to Hamburger Lady by Throbbing Gristle before you go to sleep. I had dreams of homeless people clawing my eyes out. Fun times. :tears:
  19. SpiderManTat

Creepy/Industrial Music

Just wondering if anybody else enjoys listening to music that makes you feel anxious/uneasy/generally creeped out. It especially effective on a nice set-up with the lights turned out. Stuff like Current 93, Nurse with Wound, Throbbing Gristle, Atrium Carceri, etc...
  20. SpiderManTat

Thrift store madness

Anyone who has been going to Goodwill probably notices a slow, steady decline in both the prices and the goods. It changed for me when they took out the toy bins with all the small stuff priced at 49 cents. I found some TMNT and G.I. Joes, but I doubt any of you audiophiles care about that...
  21. SpiderManTat

Speaker Egg chair

I love when they have to put Dean in the bathtub of ice because he goes into a "Floyd hole". Great show.
  22. SpiderManTat

Ogre You Asshole

I uploaded the whole album so that's probabpy why the warning up. I thought that so e might want to listen to the album in its entirety.
  23. SpiderManTat

Todays METAL playlist

24. SpiderManTat

Member's DIY audio rack pictures, post 'em!

Wow, nice and simple. I like.
  25. SpiderManTat

Todays METAL playlist

Back
Top Bottom