1. indyhawg

Hello from Indianapolis

Welcome to AK from Fishers.
  2. indyhawg

Greetings from SE Indiana, USA

Welcome to AK feom Central Indiana.
  3. indyhawg

Speakers for Metal…

Some have mention the CV D9's. I had those in the past, but seriously other than pounding bass which is really loose, the highs are horrible on those speakers. I found the following speakers sound fantastic with metal when powered properly: Polk SDA 2.3 TL AR 9LSI Klipsch RF7 III AR 11
  4. indyhawg

Hello from Indiana

Welcome from Central Indiana.
  5. indyhawg

Just received notice that Bob Crites has passed

RIP Bob. I placed an order with him a little over a year ago. Ended up talking to him on the phone for over 30 minutes. Very nice guy, professional, and provided excellent customer service. He will be missed.
  6. indyhawg

@indyhawg is a great seller

Matt-- Thank you for the kind words. I would also add that Matt is a stand up guy and a great buyer. This was a smooth transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with @mrk229 again.
  7. indyhawg

Sony PS LX5 tonearm

Here are a couple of pics that show that the clip appears to be broken off in the tonearm.
  8. indyhawg

Sony PS LX5 tonearm

I have asked the seller for an explanation. Hopefully, he will respond soon.
  9. indyhawg

Sony PS LX5 tonearm

Thanks for that link. It appears the clear plastic clip has broken off in the tonearm. I have not found any clear plastic clip It must have happened while the seller tried to disassemble the tonearm for shipping.
  10. indyhawg

Sony PS LX5 tonearm

No. It is hard plastic.
  11. indyhawg

Sony PS LX5 tonearm

I purchased a Sony PS LX5 on the auction site. It arrived today. The turntable was described as very good condition. The pictured from the seller supported that claim. When unpacking the turntable, the counterweight was in a ziplock bag. I am thinking the counterweight was broken off the...
  12. indyhawg

Usher be-718

How did the Ushers with the diamond tweeters compare to the ones with the beryllium tweeters?
  13. indyhawg

How to get rid of smoke smell?

Wow...hard to believe my 9 year old thread got resurrected. The SX-1250 in question left the building a long time ago. But it took a few weeks to get rid of the smoke smell. I more or less took the thing apart and went though it with a through cleaning several times. It has been so long...
  14. indyhawg

Short Comment about Bob Crites

Bob is an asset to the Klipsch community. I have dealt with him on a couple of occasions and each transaction has been top notch. I received my shipment from him 2 days after placing the order. You just do not see the level of dedication anymore unfortunately.
  15. indyhawg

How about we all share what we are using to power our Klipsch Loudspeakers

Bob Latino VTA ST-70 powering K-Horns.
  16. indyhawg

JBL L200 Studio Masters-Pics

Very nice work.
  17. indyhawg

Big thank you to Indyhawg

Ken-- thank you got the kind words.
  18. indyhawg

Speakers for Classic Rock, Hard Rock, and Metal

I recently acquired some AR12's. They do Rock very nicely also.
  19. indyhawg

Speakers for Classic Rock, Hard Rock, and Metal

If you can recap the SDA 2B and change the tweeters to RDOs, those speakers go to a different level. If not of the choices given, either the Forte's or KLf 20's. But you should not need the 200 WPC amp to drive any of the Klipsch. I would also agree to look into some JBLs or the ADS...
  20. indyhawg

Thiel out of business

Sad to hear.
  21. indyhawg

Eddie Clarke dead: Motorhead and Fastway guitarist dies aged 67

Jammed to Fastway earlier in his honor. The classic Motorhead lineup was awesome. No Sleep to Hamersmith is one of my favorite live albums.
  22. indyhawg

RIP Fast Eddie Clarke

RIP. I saw Fastway back in 1983.
  23. indyhawg

Norman 8's - Bit of a refurb...

Nice work!
  24. indyhawg

Wife surprises me! *Stunned* Polk speakers

It is an awesome day when the wife buys speakers.
  25. indyhawg

My Klipsch Belle inspired "clone" build w/pictures. In the house!

Absolutely stunning set of speakers. Very nicely done.
Back
Top Bottom