Search results

1. W

thorens td 226

Hi there, this is a very good turntable, and the 12 "SME tonearm is what was some of the best at that time. Greets
  2. W

McIntosh - Hints and Kinks

MAC 1900 FM Muting only Mono Hello Terry, I first C120 and C136 changed to no avail, now I have I get a type BC148C transistor Q101 and also changed. Unfortunately I still have no stereo with FM-Muting. What else can it be?:saywhat: Greets walo
  3. W

OK, thank you Terry, I'm going to get the parts and replace then I hope that the MAC in 1900 and running again properly. Thanks again and greetings from Switzerland walo
  4. W

OK, thank you Terry, but odd, the noise reduction works with activated muting but without stereo. If another owner might have had from the MAC in 1900, the same problems and could fix it? The service manual and a little knowledge of electronics is present with me. I have the Mac bought in...
  5. W

MAC 1900 FM Muting only Mono Hi, I received a 1900 MAC cheap. Actually, everything works, FM stereo also works very well but when I turned on the FM muting is I receive only mono not stereo, which is actually normal? Greets walo
Back
Top Bottom