Search results

1. jerrymrc

My new toy

I remember the crash of the OBM one and it's resurrection. The Blurple (Stealth Blue) led a hard life in Alabama but will get resurrected.:angel:
  2. jerrymrc

My new toy

I am familiar of him. Mine was built the same way his was. The "Blurple" G8 was the 08 stealth blue that is one color in all of the G8/PPV/SS that I have NOT seen in person. My car was/is a rebuilt salvage title from AZ. The G8 was rear ended in CA and had 40K on it. Once complete AZ inspected...
  3. jerrymrc

My new toy

Not sure. It is has a cam and extractors and other items. Have ported heads and plan on changing the cam. LSA is about $5500 USD + another $1000 on upgrades. Wagons are few and far between here. I would guestamate 15 while we have at least 50 Ute's in the USA. Understand that they draw people...
  4. jerrymrc

My new toy

Those issues are taken care of Timofred. The first lap on the ring had me at 120C on the trans. Every lap after that a big cooler kept it to 87-90 or so. the 6L80 is very dependent on the tune and mine is fine. The Ute has a 3200 converter and a large cooler as well. Have many connections to...
  5. jerrymrc

My new toy

But then it is not like you or me have ever been mainstream my friend. P.S. Had to buy a new safe when we got back. Forgot the combo and waited 2 months for the MFG to get to me. The day after I cut it open the contacted me. ;-)
  6. jerrymrc

My new toy

In the 2009 G8 brochure the G8-ST (sport truck) was coming. But then they killed Pontiac and it never came here. They wanted to import them in 2012 but the 35% tarrif on trucks was too much. Remember that the Ranchero and El Camino were the USA take on the Holden and Ford Utes. They had been in...
  7. jerrymrc

My new toy

I have a G8 and after 3 years in Germany we Came back. Been a nightmare with all that is going on. Bought my retirement toy as we restore our 86 2+2 and 72 GTO. 2009 Holden Ute. Also a pic of the G8 on the Ring. Got in 50+ laps on her.
  8. jerrymrc

1960, when every single American station wagon was a stunningly beautiful work of art

A couple more for ya. Quick specs, 455, 200R4, 3.55 safe-t-track, disk brakes, big sway bars, GTO hood, Lemans grills, GTO gauges, 4-way flashers, tow package. Welded up all the trim holes and de-chromed some of it.
  9. jerrymrc

Rshep = Amazing Hero!

The packing was great and the item was as advertised. Thanks again to a great seller. http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/fs-yamaha-t7-tuner.737331/
  10. jerrymrc

How long have you had your oldest (in your possession) component/speaker?

All my stuff from the 70's was sold after I joined the Army. My GAS stuff has been replaced but the oldest two Items I have left are a pair of HPM-700's that are used in the garage and my SL-Q2 table. Both were bought in 81 while in Belgium.
  11. jerrymrc

When AK members - friends - silently disappear

I still drop in from time to time. :beerchug:
  12. jerrymrc

Pictures of Vintage GM cars!

Land down under. They still have quite the talented people that convert LHD to RHD. But then we do the same.
  13. jerrymrc

Happy Birthday to jerrymrc

Thank you.
  14. jerrymrc

tell us your street racing story!

Before I switched to Pontiac's my last Chevrolet was a 66 corvair with a crown kit, 327, 30-30 solid cam and ran low 12's. On the street it hooked like nothing else. :D
  15. jerrymrc

Offenhauser Nuts

We have a few at the shop. One must remember that the "OFFY" came from the miller and ranged from 91 to 270CID. Due to the nature that the head and block were one with a separate crankcase they could make 1100 HP without boost restrictions out of that 160 CID. Ford had killed the NA Offy in...
  16. jerrymrc

Happy Birthday to beans

Do hope ya had a good one.:thmbsp:
  17. jerrymrc

A Happy Birthday to jerrymrc

Thanks gang. At least I only worked 1/2 day today.:tongue:
  18. jerrymrc

Pete Rose HOF? Yah or Nay

I say that he has paid his dues. and I say yes.
  19. jerrymrc

The funniest car joke I've heard in a long time - Mitch Hedberg

Back in the day rental cars were good as they had there own beer cooler built in. Open trunk, throw in beer, fill with ice. I am not joking. :thmbsp:
  20. jerrymrc

falling sucks!

About a dozen years for me as well. Ladder slid and it and me went for a 25' tumble. Other than bruises and other crap I was lucky. That said unlike the crashes i suffered while racing "getting back on the horse" has never worked. About 10' up and no matter what I do to block it out I start...
  21. jerrymrc

Happy Birthday to mpholland!!

Ya just might. ;-) Still love ya. :banana:
  22. jerrymrc

Happy Birthday, Grumpy!!

Hope ya had a good one. :thmbsp:
  23. jerrymrc

jeff gor'd0n

So what does he do after that? Wins the Brickyard 400 20 years after his first win there. :lmao:
  24. jerrymrc

After years of enjoyment...Finally able to become a paying member!

Congratulations! Always good to have another paying into SS.:banana:
Back
Top Bottom