Search results

1. staletic

Technics rp-9645 remote?

Hi. I see this is old post but wondering if anybody have Technics rp-9645 schematic? Regards!
  2. staletic

Optonica SM-4646

Regards to all vintage lovers! I have the opportunity to purchase Optonica SM-4646 (black). Amp is in great condition but, on the other side, do not have all original knobs. Balance, speaker selector and mode selector knobs are missing - replaced with non original. I'm wondering if anyone...
  3. staletic

Technics SU-V909 Monster amp !!!!

Hi to all... [Silverface] It is really nice to hear you are so satisfied with your V8. :thmbsp: I have V8 too and I'm really thrilled driving it through Wharfedale E.50 lodspeakers, in my main system. Lot of power and crystal clear. I'm looking for one more so nice Amp... maybe some...
  4. staletic

Kenwood KA-907 where to start?

It is great to hear it works finaly... ;) I hope you will be able to rebuild so nice Amp in complete.
  5. staletic

Hi Rick. I just find one of your old treads about Optonica Amps. I need all documentation...

Hi Rick. I just find one of your old treads about Optonica Amps. I need all documentation cause I just purchased vintage Amplifier "Sharp Optonica SM-3636" and I would like to restaurate front panel. Unfortenately my unit don't have original knobs and I really would like to bring back its...
  6. staletic

Hooking up Computer to Reciever

Dac...? I didn't notice if anyone mentioned DAC as an option. DAC will completely reduce hum. It has much better Digital to Analog converter then any consumer PC audio card or consumer CD or Mp3 player (Lap Top counts too in this category). So, if you give clean analog audio signal (from...
  7. staletic

Welcome to the Solid State Forum!

Firs love... Hi to all. I'm apsolutely new on AK. Well... after 15-16 years of "audio exile" I decide to come back at any costs. Just joking... many years in private business took too much of my time. Accidentally one spam mail from lokal audio dealer wake me up and I started to search for...
  8. staletic

70's Technics separates...

Very nice peaces! I have SU-V8 and I'm very satisfied with sound.
  9. staletic

Sony CDP-70 CD Player - with a few pics - opinions?

Hi! I'm new on this forum. I picked up Sony CDP-70 few days ago. I searched complete internet to find Sony Wireless Remote Control Kit "RM-D1K" for my CDP, but there was no any results. Does anyone know where I could find one? Regards!
Back
Top Bottom