Search results

1. mad shadows

Record stores in London

I´m going to visit London. I´m mostly in to secondhand records. I wounder which shops that are worthy of a visit. I thank you in advance.
  2. mad shadows

Alphason hr100s vs Fidelity Research FR64S

I´m currently using an Alphason hr100s tonearm together with an ortofon quintet Black cartridge. There is an Fidelity Research FR64S available locally. I´m very tempted to buy it. I´m trying to get a grip of the sound characteristics of the Fidelity Research. I have not been able to find a...
  3. mad shadows

Luxman PD-350 vs Kenwood L-07D

A friend of mine has the the Luxman PD-350 and has the chance to buy the Kenwood L-07D. Which is the best of the two turntables?
  4. mad shadows

Threshold S200 - new toy

I bought a Threshold S200 today. I going to pick up next weekend. The S200 has been serviced recently (new power supply caps). Currently I´m using a Yamaha PC2002 to drive a pair of Tannoy Arden. Will it be a significant upgrade? PS: I´m well aware of the quality of Threshold equipment :D
  5. mad shadows

Kenwood 700M vs Yamaha PC2002

I have a Yamaha PC2002. I have the possibility to buy a Kenwood 700M. Would it be a considerable step up to buy the Kenwood amp? I have a Kenwood 700C and my speakers are a pair of Tannoy Arden.
  6. mad shadows

Mad shadow´s system

I have over the last years 3-4 years assembled a vintage hifi-rig. Amplifier: Pioneer SA 9500 Kenwood Supreme 600 (currently undergoing service) Turntable: Lenco L75 in a mdf plinth Tonearm: SME 3009 mkII imp Pick-up: Ortofon 2M Bronze CD-player: Rega Planet (original)...
  7. mad shadows

Supreme 700M+700C vs Supreme 600

I have a Supreme 600 and I have the chance to buy a 700M+700C combo. Does anybody have the experience of both the 600 and the 700 combo? How big is difference (sound wise)? PS. I really like the Supreme 600
Back
Top Bottom