Search results

1. T

Mirage M-3si help

Hi guys & gals, I recently aquired a set of mirage M-3 si speakers but I have no manual. I want to bridge them but dont know what terminals are used to bridge & which go to my receiver. Thanks in advance.
  2. T

Fisher 514 owners...questions/advice

Good afternoon folks! So here is my recently acquired 514 :D but I have questions :scratch2:. I would like to clean the inside of this monster but how do I remove the case...I thought that the case would flip up but that didn't work. Looking at it a bit more, does the inside receiver...
  3. T

** Marantz 42xx **

don't know why i'm coming across so many w/o trying...have a lead on a 42xx...i suspect it is either a 4250? or a 4270? Pic was fuzzy so could not make it out when a buddy sent it to me...said the shop wanted $200.00 What do you guys think?
  4. T

$$ Marantz 2252B $$

Have a line one this one :D...wondering if it's worth getting at $175.00...What would you guys pay max. for it...trying not to overpay for it...thanks, Rick
  5. T

JVC JR-S401 or Realistic 2600

Hope to be posting this in the right place...need some expert advice. Have a line on this: JVC JR-S401 + Nova 7b for $225.00 or Realistic 2600 + Nova 7b for $200.00. The 2600 alone would be $150.00, the JVC for $175, and Nova's for $100.00 Just wondering what guys would do...I actually...
  6. T

Mystery Sony

have a line on these for $75...but the seller can't tell me what they are...there is no tag on the back and no visible markings:scratch2: any help here would be appreciated1...pics to follow...
Back
Top Bottom