Search results

1. t40killa

The Eagles Hell Freezes Over LP

I haven't been on here in a long time, but thought you guys might want to know this LP was recently remastered and available for $31 on amazon
  2. t40killa

Eagles Hell Freezes Over LP

I haven't been on here in a long time, but thought I would let you guys know that this LP was recently remastered and available on amazon for $31.
  3. t40killa

AR-9 $400 in SF Bay Area

A quick search of his phone number shows he has a bunch of listings which do not look "scammy". The Marantz is most likely free because it's in "fair condition and not sure if it's working" (meaning most likely not working).
  4. t40killa

ADS L1090 Value?

Obviously, these are not in good condition. The cabinets can be refinished, but the grills are in bad shape. They're made of metal and these are bent. They're pretty much impossible to reshape into their original condition. From the front view, it almost looks like pressure was applied to...
  5. t40killa

What is the longest distance you've driven to pick up audio gear?

Reviving an old thread since I finally have one worth adding on here. Previously it was only 1 hour each way for a Yamaha B-2x. And I told myself that was my limit. Well this past weekend, a pair of speakers from my wishlist appeared on CL. Infinity Kappa 9s in black for $600. Over 3 hours...
  6. t40killa

Possible Carver AL $100

Someone go. Hopefully the ribbons work. If not, they're going to be about $200-300 to replace or fix. I still have mine. Still waiting to buy a house big enough to use them...
  7. t40killa

Value of Janszen Z412HP

I was wondering if someone here could give me a ballpark figure for a pair of Janszen Z412HP electrostatic speakers? The cabinets are in excellent shape, the electrostatic panels all work, and the woofers have been refoamed with the correct inverted foam surrounds. No original grills, but I'm...
  8. t40killa

Boston Acoustics Lynnfield 400L - Midrange acts like woofer...??

Another interested person here. Any luck finding parts? I'm looking for a woofer as one of mine makes a rattling sound.
  9. t40killa

Carver Amazing Loudspeaker III and Silver

My friends and I used to be into car audio and we used JL subs. I can't remember the specs of each, but the JL sub ranked in this order starting from the entry line: W0, W1, W3, W6, W7. The W0 and W1 were decent entry line subs but nothing to brag about. (Although 3 or 4 in a Carver will...
  10. t40killa

Carver Amazing Loudspeaker III and Silver

No big deal on the foam. I believe these foam surrounds are fairly new on the market. They sell 6 and 8 packs too for those who want to refoam all...
  11. t40killa

Need an SAE education!?

I'm glad I came across this thread. I've been biamping with my P101 and was never impressed with the way my Polk SRS SDAs sounded. Quick fix, and now they sound fantastic!
  12. t40killa

GIANT Altec Studio Monitors - $100 Santa Cruz - SF Bay Area(aptos)

I would guess that it's not likely a scam since his phone number is in the ad.
  13. t40killa

They are the model Nineteen. Somebody in the South Bay go get these.
  14. t40killa

I don't know anything about these, but these have got to be a steal! http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/ele/3280204917.html Date: 2012-09-18, 11:01AM PDT 7s8wb-3280204917@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] These are supposed to be truly insane speakers!!...Looks like bass...
  15. t40killa

Speaker ID Game

Any guesses to what this speaker is?
  16. t40killa

Infinity QLS-1

Now if we were talking about the Quantum Reference, I could believe that that there might be only 25-30 pairs.
  17. t40killa

Holy Grail of Yamaha Pres - CX......10000!

Probably a non-paying bidder. Nothing funny about that if that's the case.
  18. t40killa

Great point. I don't think I've ever had a good experience buying a component with missing screw(s).
  19. t40killa

Yep, just a pre. The other components in this series are, not sure of prices. Power amp - MX-10000 CD - CDX-10000 (recently sold for $1200) Speakers - NSX-10000 Head amp & Step up HX-10000
  20. t40killa

These don't pop up too often. The CX-10000. Yes, you read that right ten thousand, not one thousand. Here's your chance to grab one. They even have a Make Offer option. Not mine, but wish it was. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221123663465&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
  21. t40killa

IMF TLS50II - $160 SF Bay Area

Not mine, but they used to be. Poor guy has reposted several times and is taking a loss on this. I'm almost tempted to buy it back. Somebody grab these fantastic speakers at a screaming deal! http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/3255551571.html Date: 2012-09-06, 9:43PM PDT...
  22. t40killa

Unknown Pioneer Preamp model

I believe that's the M-4000 and CX-4000. Like another poster said, not worth getting because you can't use them with other preamps and amps. I believe these came as part of a rack system for 4 channel amplification before the days of Dolby Pro Logic.
  23. t40killa

Free B&W Nautilus set up on DC CL

I'm sorry this happened to you, and I'm sorry to tell you this, but it sounds like either your son or racquetball cost you the score. I would've been holding on to my cell phone waiting for the call. As soon as she called, I would've told her I'm on my way.
  24. t40killa

Pioneer vs Onkyo ??

Personally, I wouldn't go with any newer Pioneer models unless it was their Elite line.
  25. t40killa

B&K EX-442 Problem

Not yet. I've never adjusted DC offset before and don't really know where to begin.
Back
Top Bottom