Search results

1. R-2-R

Things you don't see anymore.

Believe it or not.....those cigarette machines can still be found in some bars in some countries in Europe.
  2. R-2-R

How about some back yard nature pictures?

Mod's please delete this useless post. Thank You.
  3. R-2-R

Spring has definitely sprung here in my area !
  4. R-2-R

This past Friday afternoon I planted another tree.....this time in the front of the yard off to the side. It's a Japanese Maple Coral Bark.
  5. R-2-R

Today, planted a Japanese Red Leaf Maple tree. Hopefully it will take. This is my Chinese Wisteria tree that I planted like 2-3 years ago.
  6. R-2-R

Is something similar even available in todays market/world?.....instead of some "high-end" product.
  7. R-2-R

What Kind of Razor Do You Use?

Reading this post yesterday.....reminded me about getting back on to using the old vintage style double edge razor and blades. So I started by looking and doing research for something similar to a razor type/style to what I remember seeing my dad use way, way back in the day (very early 60's)...
  8. R-2-R

Wow ! What a story and thanks for sharing it.
  9. R-2-R

:dunno:
  10. R-2-R

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

I definitely remember watching that specific episode. I remember the look on Alex Trebek's face (when he was hosting back at that time) he was astonished and stunned to say the least mid-way through the game and till the very end of it.....it said it all (and the questions were not easy...
  11. R-2-R

Dogs Rock, Post Yer Pooch!

This picture was originally posted in another section of the forum but I strongly feel that it really deserves to be here as well.
  12. R-2-R

How about just remembering the PHONE BOOK (period!). :rflmao:
  13. R-2-R

I've always wanted to restore one of those......never got around to it. Though I have seen some beautifully restored and WOW!
  14. R-2-R

:dunno:........420 ! :rflmao: :cool:
  15. R-2-R

I Regressed And Bought A New Watch

Yes!.....the iconic Omega SpeedMaster Professional (aka The Moon Watch). This bad boy can be worn at "anytime" with "anything" and still look good! Yup......this is one badass muther'a- f**ker right here!
  16. R-2-R

Any cat lovers here?

:) Viral content creator, SB Mowing, keeps Texas cat sanctuary alive It all started when Spencer was mowing a lawn and found a cat. https://www.kens5.com/mobile/article/news/local/sb-mowing-keeps-corpus-christi-cat-sanctuary-alive/503-4c83fc58-2240-42e1-99b1-8ef0e7f7db2a
  17. R-2-R

Ah man, another classic! :rockon: What a dumbass! :rflmao: Play stupid ass games.....get f**ked up results! :rflmao:
  18. R-2-R

Ah man.......now that's classic! :rflmao: Love it!
  19. R-2-R

Any cat lovers here?

20. R-2-R

GET THE F**K OUT'A HERE! (is my preferred method :dunno:)
  21. R-2-R

I agree with this and yeah it sucks, but let's all face it.....that's just the way life is! :dunno:
  22. R-2-R

It's a beautiful Spring day..!

aaaaah.....ok. :dunno:
Back
Top Bottom