Search results

1. F

Marantz CD-73 information need

Can anyone help me find a place to ship my CD73 to and have it fully serviced?
  2. F

marantz CD73 second cd player.

Can anyone help me find a place to ship my CD73 to and have it fully serviced?
  3. F

marantz cd73 compact disc light replacement

Is there a place that I can have my CD73 serviced?
  4. F

Marantz 510 power amp

I have a 510 with no meters, and you think I can find out what bulb to get for the power indicator light? Can anyone tell me? I would like to install a nice blue LED version on this amp, I did one on my 1070 and it made it stand out so nice....Would like to do that on my 240 also, wondering if...
  5. F

My Kyocera collection

Kyocera A-710 A-710 Who will rebuild the two red phono modules?
  6. F

Whatever Became of Chris Ready - READYTECH?

contact info Then please someone tell me how to get intouch with Chris Ready of Readytech, I would like some Sansui things restored.
  7. F

Looking for Chris Ready I have heard tons of good things about this guy in PA, would like to get his contact info so I can send him my Sansui AU919. franimal007@hotmail.com
  8. F

Ok. So what's his contact information?
  9. F

Sony PS-x75 Turntable Opinions

F_472@hotmail.com I think I got it right. I adjusted the pot that controls the cueing a little better and it stopped it's skating! Them I was able to get the stylus weight right! Will proceed with caution.
  10. F

Need some help with SONY PS-X600 and choosing a cartridge.

Last night I took the bottom off and adjusted it so the arm would set down on the correct spot on the record. However I did make a mistake and adjusted the doohickey next to the correct one. That made the arm not set down! I got that corrected (I think). So then I thought I would verify the arm...
  11. F

Who will service a sony turntable and do it correctly?
  12. F

Sony PS-x75 Turntable Opinions

Who can repair these turntables? please give me a email?
  13. F

Sony Ps-x75 Important notice re Main MicroProcessor MB8841-209L

Who can do a nice job servicing the Sony PS-X75????
  14. F

I have a PS-X75 with arm issues, is there help?
  15. F

Can I get his contact info please?
  16. F

How many of you have a Nakamichi CD player?

Try a revox. I have both and the sound out of a revox will amaze you. I have a music bank MB2 which was sent out serviced/updated. My revox was also serviced/upgraded and wow the revox is one of the best! I also would say the a/d/s cd3 is another one!
  17. F

ADS P2 Turntable - Anyone know this model?

I just got one and I am not impressed Cheap! I have the a/d/s cassette, cd player, and tuner...I got it to match with the others, but after I got it, it has about 4% of the build quality of the other units, with the tuner being the closest to that of turntable. Very disappointing.....and you...
  18. F

Sansui BA-3000....value in protect mode...

sansui ba3000 I remember about 3 years ago, I bought my first ba3000 from a clown on fleabay, never said it was 100v, never said the right meter did not work, never said no sound. It came damaged, packing, (you could tell it was mint before shipped)...I straightened out the metal, fixed...
  19. F

Sansui BA-3000....value in protect mode...

sansui BA3000 $300? How many do you have? I'll buy them all.
  20. F

McIntosh C27 preamp

I have a C27 and it had a broken glass, I bought a new glass from ACL, it came with no bezel, it is plastic with gold trim and an insert. I have a new insert, but I need the plastic part that has the gold trim on it. At this point, I would buy one that is in bad shape. Does anyone have a extra one?
  21. F

Kyocera a710 score!

Kyocera A710 I have a A710 and it is doing strange things: I will play in stereo and both sides are equal, turn the balance know and one side is low and the other is off, turn it the other way and one side plays, but the other side is faint. Push some buttons, like direct, and it does other...
  22. F

Sony PS-X800

PS-X800 belt sizes I will post later, I am on vacation and I had to experiment with a few sizes, they are a little smaller than the 4" one someone thought it was...I will post as soon as possible, I think though square belts and one was 3.8? and the other was a 3.2? I had to order several and...
  23. F

Sony PS-X800

I just bought 2 nice belts, after a few guesses, for my PS-X800!!! Now it works perfect! total cost was under 10 bux!
  24. F

Need Help with Sony PS X600

On mine there is a assembly that holds the arm wire and connections, which makes it impossible to get at that L bracket. SO you will have to do some moving of that stuff also.
  25. F

Sony PS-X800

Yes mine will need the 2 belts, but I saw that link and I refuse to pay 25$ for two 4$ belts, thus I am asking the size of them so I can order them from my local electronics store. That price is crazy! So, what are the sizessss....?
Back
Top Bottom