Search results

1. grandville45

Sanyo TP 1010, just nabbed one

I’m picking one of these up tomorrow,sounds like it’s a good table,it works perfect and he went through it. Cleaned it, installed new belt, new needle, and adjusted the weighted tone arm.
  2. grandville45

Acoustalinear 1530’s

I have a set of these 15” and I can’t find much info on them, are they white van speakers? The guy had them for a long time he said and they actually sound and look pretty good, I believe they are the white van speakers?
  3. grandville45

12” BK speakers with altec woofer

So I played just one last night to see how it sounded, it wasn’t horrible at least lol, I honestly didn’t need them but i was hoping they were the 12” ones I needed for my 9842’s, I couldn’t think of any other 12” altec that used foam surrounds,and he wasn’t sure what he had lol.
  4. grandville45

12” BK speakers with altec woofer

Picked up some of these BK speakers, the guy added a mid, originally 2-ways, it’s a cerwin vega mid and RE30 Vega crossover too, the 12” woofer is a altec, he only had a Vega dust cap when he reconed and did surrounds, I’m curious if anyone knows what this driver is and if it’s any good!? Thanks!
  5. grandville45

Realistic Nova 9 - recap help

Yea they did, the guy I bought them from said the guy he bought them from was into audio big time and loaded them with altec stuff, for the price it was a no brainer then which was $25!! I’m guessing only the woofers have been upgraded as it looks like the covers on the mids are still stapled...
  6. grandville45

I ll pop my rear cover and check my crossovers and see what caps are in them!
  7. grandville45

What kind of caps are best for audio? Electrolytic, metalalized polypropylene, Mylar?
  8. grandville45

Yea I think just a recap and clean the pots is all I will do.The CTS 15” that these have has a nice tight bass,not boomy at all!
  9. grandville45

Where’s a guy get the 16 uf caps? I see parts express has 15, not 16 in jantzen
  10. grandville45

What’s the part number on those fan caps? Same uf?
  11. grandville45

Realistic Nova 9

With your phone flash for pics? When I tried that I just got the grill lol
  12. grandville45

Realistic Nova 9

What do u mean flashlight thru the grill method?
  13. grandville45

Realistic Nova 9

I picked up a set of these and was told had altec components, but I opened one up last night and seen this for a driver, looks like it’s a CTS 126383,It hits hard and is tight and solid!
  14. grandville45

9842-8D

15. grandville45

Altec 902-8T

These crossover links aren’t working to see them,anyone else?
  16. grandville45

9842-8D

Well for the hell of it I thru my 902’s on my 511’s without the adapter and used a 22 uf cap, it surprisingly sounds pretty damn good, much brighter then my 807-8a symbiotik ones
  17. grandville45

9842-8D

If u can find those specs that be great! I tried doing a search here and found these?
  18. grandville45

9842-8D

Ron If u have them made I would be interested in a couple also
  19. grandville45

9842-8D

My A7’s have the N800 cross over so that would work for sure, I have the symbiotik drivers now on the 511’s not really bright upstairs at all imo,using some peavy 4x10 horns and drivers for now and actually sound pretty good lol
  20. grandville45

9842-8D

It’s definitely not in the box unfortunately,I picked these up from a woman that her son had passed away, I found the other woofer in his garbage she was throwing away,wish now I would’ve looked more for it,there’s holes in back to where he was hanging them, I want to plug those with dowels or...
  21. grandville45

9842-8D

How would these drivers sound with a B511 Lens? My A7’s have the 416-8A, using some peavy 4x10 horns and drivers for now and actually sound pretty good lol
  22. grandville45

9842-8D

What drivers are these? They’re in my 9842’s , definitely not altec!
  23. grandville45

9842-8D

How would these sound with the 33785 woofers? What’s the best way to renew the wood, sand and refinish with stain?
  24. grandville45

9842-8D

Hey guys I picked up a pair of altec speakers, I have both original woofers except ones missing the magnet and looks like screws are broken off where it attached,the other just needs either a surround or a recone,it does still play so a surround would probably work? One speaker is also missing...
  25. grandville45

9842a cabinet question

How much did GPA charge to have them reconed?
Back
Top Bottom