Search results

1. jbryant_77

jbryant_77 Two Thumbs Down

Snow is right and I f**ked up.. I owed him an apology.. And again I'm sorry to anyone that was waiting on shipping.. Jason
  2. jbryant_77

Hawthorne Eldorado

It has a Sherwood look to it..
  3. jbryant_77

How to (smoothly) cut those 9 pin tubes from their storage base?

Are you asking a serious question or joking? Those are not storage bases they are made to be circuit board mounted.. Jason
  4. jbryant_77

So What did Your AK 2016 Secret Santa deliver for Christmas!

Christmas in Houston Texas was 82 degrees and the kids across the street were playing in the lawn sprinkler... What a weird site that was... Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.. Jason
  5. jbryant_77

jbryant_77 - Highly Recommended x2!

Awww you guys are to nice.. Lol thanks bud.. Jason..
  6. jbryant_77

Jbryant_77 - Highly Recommended

Thank you sir!!! I'm happy it all arrived safely.. Jason
  7. jbryant_77

So What did Your AK 2016 Secret Santa deliver for Christmas!

The kid that owned this must have been so gentle.. made in 1969. Thanks Santa..
  8. jbryant_77

Bubba57 AK'er of the day!!

I really screwed up and shipped a package to the wrong person.. Bubba57 happened to be that guy.. I had no idea I had done this and today I received a PM from him letting me know and asking for the correct address to send it to.. I can't say thanks enough and want everyone to know what a stand...
  9. jbryant_77

AK members

I just want to say thanks to anyone that's bought stuff from me.. I didn't take the time to make a review for each person and honestly it would take up 2 plus pages here.. So with that being said I want everyone to know that never once have I had a bad experience selling to an AK member.. great...
  10. jbryant_77

Good intro to tubes?

That's a great little amp to start on and a lot of help is always available here.. Make sure you note the orientation of the caps before and after as some caps have a - lead that should be towards ground.. I bet with new caps it will sound nice in the original cabinet also.. Jason
  11. jbryant_77

JBRYANT_77

Thanks again for all the compliments.. ive got 2 large storage buildings so more stuff coming soon.. Haven't even gotten into meters and test sets yet and I have a lot of them.. Again thanks everyone that's bought stuff.. Jason
  12. jbryant_77

The Official 2016 AK Secret Santa sign-up is Here!

I want in pls.. What do I need to do? Jason
  13. jbryant_77

JBRYANT_77

Thanks for the feedback and all the kind words.. I'm glad it will serve you well... Thanks again Jason..
  14. jbryant_77

Voltage step down for tube amp(s)

I don't think this was a good answer at all.. "Honestly people make a big deal over wall voltage but the difference between 126 and 117 really isn't that much. We're talking 7 or 8%, if that's the difference between your amp happily working or going up in flames I would suggest servicing the...
  15. jbryant_77

Cell phone causing interference on my 500C

My iPhone causes the signal to flutter. I know about 2 seconds before a text is recieved because the stereo pulses with the incoming signal.. Seems to help if I close all apps before using the stereo.. Jason
  16. jbryant_77

Help identifying this 6sn7 gt tube? Mullard?

Looks RCA to me..
  17. jbryant_77

My GordonW 6L6 Amp

Looks like those tube are running very hot.. Maybe it's the pic but are they not red plating? Jason..
  18. jbryant_77

jbryant_77 Great AK member

Your welcome hope to see them pictured in a build later on.. Jason
  19. jbryant_77

jbryant_77 Great AK member

Thanks for that kind comment.. I'm trying to get more parts posted.. I just don't want to take over the barter town parts section for myself.. Plenty more to come just keep your eye open.. Thanks again Jason..
  20. jbryant_77

What are some good off the radar vintage style preamps

If you don't need a preamp you could get a slagle volume control and a switch and make your own preamp.. Jason
  21. jbryant_77

PTs and OTs

I think those outputs are for guitar not audio.. I didn't look them up just what I assume with a name like classic tone.. Also changing the outputs on that amp will not increase the watts that it puts out.. Magnavox amps are good for what they are an entry level learning experience.. Don't spend...
  22. jbryant_77

Thorens AZ 25

I bet the 6973 tubes in the amp are good and way nicer then electro harmonix.. Just my thoughts.. Jason
  23. jbryant_77

What am I'm Looking At?

It looks like a wire wound resistor to me and I'd use standard color band chart to find the value.. Jason
Back
Top Bottom