Search results

1. G

Room prewired for 5.1 setup

The TV shown in the pictures came with the house. The room is square although the pictures would make it appear otherwise.
  2. G

Here are a couple of pictures of the room.is picture shows the TV location, center speaker and right front and rear speaker PIC 34 by grelcar posted Feb 11, 2021 at 7:44 PM This picture shows the left rear speaker PIC 36 by grelcar posted Feb 11, 2021 at 7:44 PM The speakers shown are no...
  3. PIC 34

PIC 34

4. PIC 36

PIC 36

5. Den

Den

Pictures of den
  6. G

Any thoughts on this setup Denon AVR-S6504H Audio Video Receiver with SVS Prime Satellite 5.1 System
  7. G

Thanks for the replies. I will probably go with a 5.1 speaker setup and utilize the existing cabling. Seems the hard part is already done with the cabling being in place. I will start by testing the cabling so there are no surprises when install the equipment.
  8. G

In our new to us house the den (20' X 20') is prewired for speakers in each corner and centered above the TV about 6" from the ceiling. the cabling is ran inside the walls. The wall mounted TV is a 65" Samsung about 2 years old which came with the house I have never had a home theater setup...
  9. G

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

RL Burnside
  10. G

Chilli recipes needed. Thanks

Bean Pot Chili I use a ceramic bean pot but this works well in a dutch oven if you plan to use beans Day before soak a cup or dry red or kidney overnight. Drain and rinse beans and boil the for 5-10 minutes, Drain the beans again. Ingredients Beans (optional) 2 lbs stew beef 1/2 lb pork...
  11. G

Dire Straits Dire Straits
  12. G

Cranberries - Something Else RIP :(
  13. G

Faces - A Nod Is As Good As A Wink To A Blind Horse streaming on Tidal
  14. G

Big Head Todd and The Monsters - Beautiful World Streaming on Tidal