Search results

1. Daniel Walte

Mac 1900 tuner output - left side low - self corrected?

did you try tweaking up the fm output pot?
  2. Daniel Walte

Comment by 'Daniel Walte' in media 'S-l1600'

this is so sweet like new great fm and clean luxman sound. cuz it basically is
  3. Daniel Walte

This MAC

using my Ohm E2 speakers with it and its very sweet cuz they are alot like large advent sound wise
  4. Daniel Walte

This MAC

nite shot
  5. Daniel Walte

This MAC

Please have my 1900 installed in my coffin . I love this receiver its everything good in life!
  6. S-l1600

S-l1600

lafayette system
  7. Mac15

Mac15

MAC 1900 system using OHM E2 speakers and Project one turntable
  8. Daniel Walte

Pics of your listening space

This one of 3 systems I have. Just got my MAC 1900 restored and new case made for played thru OHM E2 speakers Sounds fantastic! Turntable Project one with Grado cartridge and table mounted to wall.
  9. Daniel Walte

MAC 1900 with blown left channel output

no problem I know I am pleased with all my new ON MJ15003j output transistors. Made things much cleaner! Especially with all my muse new caps in it also.
  10. Daniel Walte

MAC 1900 volume update

I am thoroughly pleased to announce that the volume control now has no scratchiness at all even at cold turn on. My thanks to Terry for a good cleaning. I geuss after hitting everything almost possible with a soldering iron . All them chassis grounds the volume control, balance control and etc...
  11. Daniel Walte

case for 1900

12. Daniel Walte

case for 1900

13. Daniel Walte

Vintage Mac vs a oldchen Chinese made tube amp

poor recordings we all know know as compressed music done poorly are very awful to hear thru most all equipment if it cant be fixed before amplification its not audiophile to start with in my eyes. Throw the crap out!
  14. Daniel Walte

Vintage Mac vs a oldchen Chinese made tube amp

just put on some Tull and get good albums and see how the windwood flutes and drums react!
  15. Daniel Walte

case for 1900

here it is done I hope everyone likes it as much as me. It will do untill I get my walnut one made.poplar is an ok wood very popular with builders.
  16. Daniel Walte

case for 1900

17. Daniel Walte

case for 1900

almost done needs 2 more coats to make it 8 coats i like 3d depth in my finishing as i used to do million dollar homes
  18. Daniel Walte

case for 1900

19. Daniel Walte

case for 1900

to each his own i have a walnut case being made now but this looks nice untill then. My thing is not paying 300 for one on ebay! my friend going to make me a great one out of walnut for free! i just hava wait ! as far as the gutter guard dude you crazy its great and easy to work with. and more...
  20. Daniel Walte

case for 1900

total cost using poplar was 30.00
  21. Daniel Walte

case for 1900

1 st coat satin urethane minwax
  22. Daniel Walte

case for 1900

23. Daniel Walte

case for 1900

put in dress up trim classic style urethane in mornin
Back