Search results

1. hittlevm

Sansui G 4700

G-4700 heat concern If your G-4700 is in spec and running as designed, you should not have to shut it down for a cooling off period. There is adequate ventilation designed into the cabinet. Heat is obviously an enemy of electronics, but more times than not people block ventilation by...
  2. hittlevm

Luxman upon Alpine acquisition -- junk?

:tresbon: What "Ruxman said is Absolutely 100% true.
  3. hittlevm

Which numbers did you use on the "socket" for the jumper ? Thanks

Which numbers did you use on the "socket" for the jumper ? Thanks
  4. hittlevm

Introducing myself to tubes with an unknown Magnavox

Magnavox Amps I'm new to the tube amps also. Here is my first Magnavox amp I converted, also pictured is an old Admiral I refurbed. Plan on doing a couple more eventually.
  5. hittlevm

ultratone SE 6bq5 stereo amp - mystery guy

Amc Thats an AMC amp. I have one just like it, they sound very good.
  6. hittlevm

Hi Rome, I haven't talked with you in a while , so I wanted to say Merry Christmas and I hope...

Hi Rome, I haven't talked with you in a while , so I wanted to say Merry Christmas and I hope you and your's have a great 2011 …. Have you found any new gear ? Michael
  7. hittlevm

How many of you have a Nakamichi CD player?

I own a Nakamichi player 2 , I will be looking to buy another nakimichi soon to have a back up player if mine fails. I have had a lot of players over the years and have to say that IMHO the player I have now sounds best to my ears. My question is do the Nakimichi players 2 , 3 , 4 sound...
  8. hittlevm

How many of you have a Nakamichi CD player?

I know how to fix your problem with the drawer on your cd Player. Email me and I'll send you some pics. of the culprit… and show you how you can easily fix it in less than 5 seconds…. I have the same cd player..
  9. hittlevm

Hi Bill, I am listening to the Fisher 500B, the 'EH' tubes sound about the same as the Fisher...

Hi Bill, I am listening to the Fisher 500B, the 'EH' tubes sound about the same as the Fisher tubes , as far as I can tell.... Michael
  10. hittlevm

Sanyo "Plus 75" receiver??

Hi, I owned one of these units back in the 80's... They are very nice sounding , plenty of power , and cool to look at... Hold on to it if it's in good condition.
Back
Top Bottom