Search results

1. EarHole

Sony HME 118 tuner string diagram.

I haven't posted in some time but need some help. I am looking for the tuner sting diagram for a Sony HME 118, I tried HiFi engine with no luck. Does anyone have a lead? Thanks, Robert.
  2. EarHole

Speaker surrounds?

Thanks DC, Rick got in touch with me will keep you in mind.
  3. EarHole

Speaker surrounds?

Hello group, has anyone used Rick Cobb aka looneytunes for surrounds lately? I was wondering if he made it through the hurricane alright and is still in business. I am in need of his services for a pair of surrounds for some B&O S45 speakers. Thanks Robert. I sent an email to him but have...
  4. EarHole

JBL 4311b/4311wx?

True
  5. EarHole

JBL 4311b/4311wx?

My 4311b's have the walnut cabs just not in very good shape.
  6. EarHole

JBL 4311b/4311wx?

Morning, I have a set of 4311b's with banged up cabs. I have a lead on some 4311wx cabs in great shape, are the cabs the same can I just drop in my components? Thanks for your help.
  7. EarHole

Anyone own or have heard the Acoustic model# 636 speaker?

I own a pair of 626.
  8. EarHole

Acoustic Control Corp model #636.

Here is some info I found. Check out comment #17 http://unofficialacousticcontrolcorpmessageboard.yuku.com/topic/564/Model-648-stereo-speakers
  9. EarHole

Very nice, I was going to pickup a second pair a few years ago 200 miles from me but the road trip never happened.
  10. EarHole

Here are mine I bought about 5 years ago for $25.00, they needed surrounds and the foam speaker grill was shot. When I got mine I posed the same question, there was another member here that had a pair and he preferred his 626 to a pair of Heresey's he owned.
  11. EarHole

Time Windows retoration help.

Thanks guys.
  12. EarHole

A few more pictures.
  13. EarHole

Update got 4 new tweeters,made new socks (in black instead of brown) and refinished the top and bottoms. They sound great.
  14. EarHole

How does one find a tweeter for a rare speaker??

These numbers are the same as tweeters used in JBL http://www.ebay.com/itm/JBL-Tweeter-EAS-9KH05S-3619A-9cm-/161569250077
  15. EarHole

How does one find a tweeter for a rare speaker??

Sorry to hear about your bad tweeter, I own a pair of 626 and they are sweet sounding speakers.
  16. EarHole

Do new capacitors in a crossover need breaking in?

Do the capacitors break in or do your ears adjust to the sound hmmmmm?
  17. EarHole

Can a Boy Find Lasting Love and Happiness With a Pair of Vinyl-clad Loudspeakers?

While I prefer the look of wood grain this member did an excellent job wrapping these Advents. http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/large-black-advents-take-a-look.415578/
  18. EarHole

I was able to put one back together and it works the other doesn't work but I'll mess with it more in the morning. Parts Express is out of the recommended replacement tweeters until the 28th.
  19. EarHole

Well got around to removing the dead tweeters on 1 of the time windows and this is what I found, both of the tweeter magnets have fallen off and were stuck on the woofer magnets. I suspect the same for the other speaker.
  20. EarHole

Thanks guys, I will post more pictures when I get them opened up. Does anyone have a source for replacement fabric for the socks?
  21. EarHole

I just hooked them up all the woofers work but all 4 tweeters are not working. I haven't opened them up yet maybe this weekend.
  22. EarHole

Thanks Blue Shadow. I removed the sock that the previous owner started to remove but stopped. Here are some more pictures, the speakers seem to be wrapped in a 1/8" foam. There is no bolt at the bottom to indicate a rod going through the speaker to remove the caps. The woofers have a 1/2...
  23. EarHole

Sorry that should read time windows restoration help.
  24. EarHole

I picked these up for what I thought was cheap less than $50 but knew they needed work. The guy I bought them from cut off 1 of the socks and 1 or 2 tweeters don't work. I would appreciate any help from those who have taken on the task of restoring the socks , tweeter replacement & tweaks. There...
  25. EarHole

Test songs for bass heads

I saw some nice speakers being tested with this song.
Back
Top Bottom