Search results

1. libertycaps

Official Grateful Dead Thread

Ace def the heart of the GoGD. Without his fire and passion, they might have well folded in the mid-80's.
  2. libertycaps

Happily content with ancient devices called Turntables and Compact Disc Players.
  3. libertycaps

Happily own CD/HDCD versions of just about every GOGD Box Set released. FYI: All that nu-vinyl is digitally mastered.
  4. libertycaps

Wild Early 70s Hard Rock

^Erm, "Gold" vinyl that is....:dunno:
  5. libertycaps

2023’s First Dave’s Pick will be a 4 CD set of Portland, OR 10/1&2/77. 2023 Box set will include the 50th Ann. Show 6/10/73. You heard it here first.
  6. libertycaps

Don't sleep too long on the early 90's shows, brother! 3-20-92 (from 30 Trips Box) is amazing. Must have been something in that Ontario water that day....
  7. libertycaps

Dave's 44 is going to be 6-23-90 Autzen Stadium; Eugene, OR. Detecting a pattern here. Eugene, Oregon. Same place i first saw the GoGD in '93. Eugene was MENTAL in the 90's.
  8. libertycaps

So far the In and Out of The Garden Box Set is sublime. Stunned at the sound quality. Crispy Crispy Crispy. And as far as the cover art? They used a helluva lot of ink. Mine is #02851.
  9. libertycaps

Same mix as the "Steamer Box" CD version?
  10. libertycaps

Wild Early 70s Hard Rock

Stuck in a 2 bedroom apt w/o my gear set up between homes is literally killing me! F%^K !!!!
  11. libertycaps

Stoner Rock playlist

Earthless is SICK.
  12. libertycaps

DaP 41 '77 DaP 42 '74 DaP 43 '69 DaP 44 '?? Still holding hope for the first Brent Show 1979. It's in The Vault, it's a Betty and it ticks all the boxes for an official, stand alone release.
  13. libertycaps

Doom Metal

https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/worm/foreverglade/ KiIller bedroom Death/DOOM 2021. Think dISEMBOWELMENT meets Evoken with soaring Ritchie Blackmore-esque leads. Recommended.
  14. libertycaps

It's daunting to think Dave L/Rhino now have enough Vault material to officially release at the current rate for the next 20 years or so....
  15. libertycaps

No brainer pre-ordered the ‘81/‘82/‘83 MSG box set due in September. An era that is wanting for more official releases imho.
  16. libertycaps

DEAD wrong. DaP 43 will be 2 Winter '69 shows from Bear's personal recordings Vault. Primal Dead. An Acoustic Set. No complaints.
  17. libertycaps

Dave's 43 to be announced tomorrow. Any guesses out there? I'm going with 04/22/79. Brent's debut show & a Betty!
  18. libertycaps

Doom Metal

19. libertycaps

Doom Metal

20. libertycaps

Any thoughts on DaP 39? Last show of the Spring tour in Philly 1983. For me the new tunes sound best. An authentically World Weary “West LA Fadeaway” a highlight for me. Our first Dave’s “Shakedown Street” is nice. Two Rhythm Devils “Drumz>Space” also very nice. Overall? 7/10 for me.
  21. libertycaps

Today's Heavy Psych thread

Mad life changes these past 2.5 years. Glad others are keeping this thread going. Everything in boxes for the time being.
  22. libertycaps

Klipsch chorus ii : would anyone know why this speaker line was discontinued

If you own a pair of Crites hot-rodded Chorus IIs, like i do, you really don't need a sub-woofer. (But i do anyways...just cuz. Lols.) The Chorus I's are to be avoided like the plague, imho.
  23. libertycaps

I love my new Cornwalls

Congrats. You think Cornie IIs have "heavy bass"?!? Just wait until you hear Chorus IIs. I own a pair of cane front IIs very similar to yours. Enjoy them.
  24. libertycaps

Klipsch chorus ii : would anyone know why this speaker line was discontinued

If i were to ever homebrew from scratch, i'd go for broke and build a pair of old school Disco Twins type Bertha's. Does Crites have 18" woofers yet? Lols. Need some closed shop space on a few acres of back country first.
  25. libertycaps

Goodbye Eddie Van Halen

Even the label sticker screams Southern Cali excess. Still crushes most to all of what came after.
Back
Top Bottom