Search results

1. parcs

Audio Magazine Article

In the early to mid 80s Audio Magazine had an article about a manufacturer that had taken the old E.H. Scott circuit designs, converted them to solid state, and was selling a tuner based on those designs. The magazine cover had a picture of the Scott chrome plated chassis on the cover. I had...
  2. parcs

McIntosh for sale in North Dakota

Here is a link to some Mc equipment for sale in Bismarck. I don't know if the prices are good or bad. http://www.bismanonline.com/search.php?q=McIntosh&qTopLevelCat=
  3. parcs

A Tuner Question

In the early to mid 70s a manufacturer took the old circuit designs used by EH Scott in the 1930s and 40s and built an AM/FM tuner using solid state. At the time I never found a dealer for that equipment and cannot now remember who the company was. Does anyone remember who it was or, even...
  4. parcs

Hi from North Dakota

Hi from North Dakota. Just joined the forum, a user named "Disappointed" at the Early Retirement forum, pointed me here. I have mostly McIntosh equipment purchased in 1971; it still works great. I have a C-28, MC2100, two ML1C speakers, MQ101 EQ, one C4 found at a yard sale for $5, a matched...
Back
Top Bottom