Search results

1. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

I know it's not a popular opinion, but for my money, the best album Free made. Consistently good, end to end. I know Koss was barely able to stand at this point, but you can still hear his stinging riffs here and there, and Paul was never in better voice.
  2. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

I saw Carlos at Red Rocks when I was 12. I'm still in awe!
  3. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

4. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

5. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

And now:
  6. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

A little later (yes, all 6 sides!):
  7. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

Earlier:
  8. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

Whiling away a casual WFH afternoon with some old favorites, and one new one.
  9. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

10. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

11. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

12. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

13. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

Yeah, this one and coincidentally the one I posted above - Ooh La La with it's weird die cut "animated" cover - both must have been pricey. Of course, at the time the Faces were selling a lot better than Family, so a little easier to justify!
  14. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

15. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

16. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

Nice! Maddy's voice is the best of those "vintage" English folkies (Haslam, Denny, etc.). I like most all of them, but her soprano-bordering on contralto just does it for me.
  17. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

In case you thought I was kidding about the snow disappearing. Was 8-9" this morning.
  18. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

Great album, in spite of being live! Poco at their best.
  19. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

A little envious! Only have CDs of their first two.
  20. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

Getting pretty soggy around here on a Friday afternoon. Must be all this Southern heat melting the snow!
  21. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

22. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

WFH Friday. Started out with Donovan, quickly turned into a Savoy Brown kind of day. Recently learned an old HS friend of mine played in one of the last incarnations of the SB band, so in honor of Lonnie Malish, here's today's spins - some old favorites, and a couple pretty obscure ones.
  23. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

Time for a change of pace.
  24. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

I know - I even got that part wrong (and corrected)! I do remember my parents talking about it when I was maybe 8 or so. And yes, having three "Jimmie Ro(d)gers" to search up does make it hard, especially as he's not the most famous.
  25. DEADTVS

Vinyl only spin list

One more from the "Dad's Passengers" vault. He flew Jimmie around for a year or two. I seem to recall it was immediately before Jimmie was mysteriously attacked, but that could just be confused memory talking.
Back
Top Bottom