Search results

1. Z

Pennsylvania Warned of Rolling Blackouts, Asked to Conserve

I cannot remember ever being asked by my electric company to conserve energy . The "grid" apparently is over loaded. So much for the grid problem being over stated. Pennsylvania Warned of Rolling Blackouts, Asked to Conserve (usnews.com)
  2. Z

Best price on Hyundai Extended Warranty.

My sister has decided to Buy a used Hyundai Santa Fe. She decided she wants an extended warranty. Does anyone have info of a dealership that sells extended warranties online ? Her dealer seems pricey.
  3. Z

Jay Leno in the Hospital with Serious Burns from Gasoline Car Fire

https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/14/jay-leno-car-fire-burn-center-serious-injury-cancel-vegas/?adid=social-fb&fbclid=IwAR1_MQ7q8EKNY90-uivVC4Tf8-gQq3whpQ1rme0NzAHZo0As4Ed8RjxU2bo Hope he is OK.
  4. Z

Ortofon TM 10H P-Mount replacement

I am looking for a replacement needle . Can anyone guide me in the right direction.
  5. Z

Neil Peart's Cars Going Out On Auction

1963 Chevrolet Corvette Split-Window Coupe 1964 Aston Martin DB5 1964 Jaguar E-Type Series I 3.8-Litre Coupe 1965 Maserati Mistral Spider 1970 Lamborghini Miura P400 S 1973 Maserati Ghibli 4.9 SS Coupe Late Rush Drummer's Cars Going Out On Auction (msn.com)
  6. Z

Keurig Hints and Tricks and Favorites

Mrs Z was kind enough to get me a Keurig Multi Stream coffee maker for my birthday. So far , I have been enjoying McCafe and Swiss Miss . Does anyone else have favorites they would like to share ? Also , since I am new to the K-Cup club , is there any tips or tricks or hints I should know about ?
  7. Z

Pedal cars draw “insane” prices at Wisconsin toy-museum auction

I have never seen some of these that are really cool . Pedal cars draw “insane” prices at Wisconsin toy-museum auction (msn.com)
  8. Z

Unboxing & Testing My Chinese "$2,000" ELECTRIC Truck!

You can buy anything on the internet
  9. Z

Touring car battle royale | 2022 St Mary's Trophy part 1 | Full Race

I love seeing that big Galaxie roaring around Touring car battle royale | 2022 St Mary's Trophy part 1 | Full Race - YouTube
  10. Z

JewelSleeve is No More

It seems the machine that made them has gone kaput . Storage for CD - DVD - JewelSleeve - The world's finest CD storage device!
  11. Z

9/15/93

I have just bought a Technics SL-P840 CD player from HiFi House in State College. A great player for sure and as it turns out , very sturdy. 5/17/99 I start to wonder if my purchase from 6 years ago will last . It seems Technics is starting to make less and less players. I figure if I am...
  12. Z

Slots, stripes, louvers, and a porthole: The 1979 Ford Pinto Cruising Wagon

Slots, stripes, louvers, and a porthole: This 1979 Ford Pinto... | Hemmings
  13. Z

New Emerson Lake & Palmer 45 collection

Is anybody interested in this collection ? EMERSON, LAKE & PALMER ‘SINGLES’ DELUXE COLORED 7” VINYL BOX SET TO BE RELEASED BY BMG ON AUGUST 26, 2022 I can't see where I would ever play this . What are your thoughts ? Emerson, Lake & Palmer ‘Singles’ VINYL Box Set – 2022 – ELP Boxset – 45 –...
  14. Z

Next-Gen Dodge Challenger and Charger Won't Be Electric Only: Report

The Hemi will be gone , but the new I-6 twin turbo will be used. This sounds like it will be a great engine . Next-Gen Dodge Challenger and Charger Won't Be Electric Only: Report (msn.com)
  15. Z

Musical Before and After

Just as the title says . Groups or songs or anything related to music . Rolling Stone Temple Pilots Kiss Alive II Old to Rock and Roll , Too Young to Die
  16. Z

Out dated computer help

Is there any way you can run Quick Books 3.1 on a modern (ish) 2017 computer ? That's about as far as my computer knowledge goes. Ask me any question and I will get Mrs Z to answer .
  17. Z

Americans are paying $54,000 on average for an electric vehicle (EV), a surge of 22% in a year .

Meanwhile, Americans are paying $44,400 on average for fossil fuel-powered vehicles, representing a gain of 14% in the year to May, research by JD Power, cited by the The Wall Street Journal, found. Automakers are hiking prices to offset the soaring cost of raw materials. Long-running supply...
  18. Z

Solar patio umbrellas sold at Costco recalled after multiple fires

"The lithium-ion batteries in the umbrella's solar panels can overheat, posing fire and burn hazards," the CPSC said. https://www.cnn.com/2022/06/25/business/costco-solar-patio-umbrella-recall-trnd/index.html Right on Cue
  19. Z

Jim Seals of Seals & Crofts Dies Aged 80

Helped create some great music . He will be missed . https://www.noise11.com/news/jim-seals-of-seals-crofts-dies-aged-80-20220607
  20. Z

UPS uninterrupted power source , thoughts

I live in the country and at any time , the electric can go out . I have a generator that kicks in after about 5 seconds . Would a UPS work to bridge the gap ?
  21. Z

Song goes viral 64 years after it was written by a lovelorn sailor

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/song-goes-viral-64-years-193956298.html What a nice story !
  22. Z

Gilbert Gottfried has passed of MD, age 67

https://www.wpxi.com/news/trending/legendry-comedian-gilbert-gottfried-dead-67/BG6B4SAR2RFX7GUVCOXIGN3O64/?z4uxxs&fbclid=IwAR0KZ93YhFoFfUH8DfXGDOwcrB6tVCRg4mMY34GMyTDibvmcGvTs6i-ZUE8 RIP
  23. Z

‘Convoy’ singer C.W. McCall dead at 93 after cancer battle, son says

Awesome song . Rest in Peace Bill.
Back
Top Bottom