Search results

1. P

My DIY spiffy looking speaker cable guide..

Came across this thread after a recent DIY cable project and thought I'd share my results as well. I have some nice braided sleeve laying around, might add it to these. The cable is Canare 4S8 (smaller version of 4S11).
  2. P

Help with Turntable budget

I believe it has a Pickering cartridge... not sure of the details on it, other than it hasn't been used much. Since you mentioned it, there is some variation in the speed while it's playing. Since the belt is new, could there be other casuses for this? When I watch the strobe dots, I can...
  3. P

decision made! Well I picked up an old 1978 Rotel RP-2500 over the weekend for $50 on craigslist. Turns out he's another member of audiokarma. I Didn't think to ask his user name. If you're reading... thanks Ed (from Kettering)! It needed a belt, which I found on ebay for $8. It's up and...
  4. P

OK, considering a few different options here. Sticking with the vintage theme... http://www.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cls.pl?anlgtabl&1271949885&/Thorens-TD-165-w/dust-cover...
  5. P

wow you guys are quick! haha yes, bobva, my dad's pretty awesome. :cool: I'd be willing to spend somewhere in the range of $200 on a TT to match what I've already got... although I'd be lucky to trade my car in for the VPI classic! I've got to say I think the McIntosh is pretty sexy! It's...
  6. P

Used to be a registered member here about 10 years ago, but can't remember my username. My audio juices have been flowing again lately and I'm itching to get a turntable, so I'm back! My current system is: McIntosh C-15 preamp McIntosh MC-2100 power amp (borrowed) Paradigm Reference...
Back
Top Bottom