Search results

1. jt1135

What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more

Ciao Beau!
  2. jt1135

Vinyl only spin list

Steve Miller Band – Children Of The Future More images Label: First Record – FL-S 1619, First Record – Ⓢ FL-1619 Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Unofficial Release Country: Taiwan Released: Dec 1968 Genre: Rock Style: Pop Rock, Psychedelic Rock, Blues Rock
  3. jt1135

Buffalo Springfield – Retrospective More images Label: First Record – FL-1789 Format: Vinyl, LP, Compilation, Unofficial Release Country: Taiwan Released: Jan 1970 Genre: Rock Style: Classic Rock Hello all. Back for awhile. Found this in a second hand store for .99. Cover is shot but after...
  4. jt1135

Well, gonna go upstairs, pop 2 or 3 benadryls cause sometimes they take the edge off the roids. Might be back, see what happens. Have a good evening all.
  5. jt1135

Romeo Void1981 EP Another thing about the chemo. Had to quit smoking cigarettes and the weed plus pretty much quit drinking.:(:(:( So riding the bike and listening to the stereo are my pastimes. But still breathing air so I've got that going for me.
  6. jt1135

The daughter moved this weekend to live with her boyfriend so I packed up her stereo I gave her to clean it and check things out. The receiver is a Yamaha RX-V659 and wasn't too bad The turntable is a Technics SL-J2 was trying to make playing LP's dummy proof through a pair of Monitor Audio...
  7. jt1135

Yep, 40 mg of dexamethasone. Might get 1 hour of sleep tonight, maybe. and thanks for the vibes:thumbsup:
  8. jt1135

Thank you. The computer is in the basement so I'll go upstairs and listen toBarnes and Noble 180 gram limited edition blue vinyl for awhile.
  9. jt1135

Focal Aria S900. Sturdy and have em 3/4 filled with silica sand. IMHO the look nice.
  10. jt1135

Hello everyone. Had to take a break for awhile. Thanks for the birthday wishes in February. Been going thru chemo for 7 months and going in for a bone marrow biopsy the middle of July. If It shows I'm in remission, than probably a stem cell transplant. My golf game sucks now but I've put...
  11. jt1135

More Images War ‎– Icon (The Hits) CD. 2010
  12. jt1135

:thumbsup::thumbsup: One of my desert island picks.
  13. jt1135

Sounds like a plan. Think I'll join ya on the funk n soul sound. More Images Norman Whitfield ‎– Car Wash (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Vinyl. 1976
  14. jt1135

Condolences and prayers.
  15. jt1135

More Images Elton John ‎– Greatest Hits (Volumes One And Two) Vinyl. 1981
  16. jt1135

More Images Eddie Kendricks ‎– Ain't No Smoke Without Fire Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM, Promo. 1978
  17. jt1135

Update on the chemo treatment. Dr. was quite happy with the progress and things are looking good. So if she's happy so am I:jump:
  18. jt1135

Evening all. More Images Eddy Arnold ‎– Eddy Arnold Vinyl. 1959. Mono
  19. jt1135

More Images Eddie Rabbitt ‎– Loveline Vinyl. 1979
  20. jt1135

Hi all. More Images Edgar Winter ‎– Rock Giants Vinyl. 1982. German
  21. jt1135

More Images Cherry Poppin' Daddies ‎– Zoot Suit Riot: The Swingin' Hits Of The Cherry Poppin' Daddies CD. 1997
  22. jt1135

Back in the late 90's a woman I was good friends with invited a few of us to a belly dancing show. Lot of women were doing it for exercise to get in shape. After about the first 2 or 3 it got a little ho-hum. Plus there were some of them that really weren't in the best shape.
  23. jt1135

More Images Big Bad Voodoo Daddy ‎– This Beautiful Life CD. 1999
  24. jt1135

Blizzard with near white out conditions so a good afternoon for some tunes. More Images Eagles ‎– Eagles Greatest Hits Volume 2 Vinyl. 1982
  25. jt1135

Hi all. More Images Earth, Wind & Fire ‎– All 'N ALL Vinyl. 1977
Back
Top Bottom