Search results

1. mwhouston

Little Bear Tube Phono Pre??

Well I'm the bloke in Melbourne. Yes I did make a custome Mimic for you. Glad you like it at least that is how I read your comment above. For the price they are probably unbeatable. A guy in Tassy (also an SNA member) has both a Mimic and my tube MM phone pre; La Gitana. He likes both for...
  2. mwhouston

V-fet amplifiers - yamaha b-2 v sony ta-n7b

The Fez: followed a link from my retro-thermionic blog stats to your review. Got a shock when I saw Parley there then twigged it was you. I have to admit they look like two big powerful serious amps. Nice little collection to have. Looks like you have a nice clean setup there.
  3. mwhouston

My C3m Linestage - 'The Lorenz'

Please post the schematic.
  4. mwhouston

Info on Sanyo TP 1010 - Cardridge help pls

Side-of-the-road I found a TP 1010 on the side of the road just round the corner from my place. It was missing one foot but with lid intacted was OK inside. One hour later I had a nice clean, second TT. I replaced the belt and bought a Garrott K2 cartridge for it. The Garrott realy didn't work...
  5. mwhouston

Shuguang - TJ FullMusic 300B tube listening tests

Here is my little effort using the TJ Full MUsic 300B/SE tubes and 50 Year Treasure 6SN7. The amp is not complete and has a remote PS.
  6. mwhouston

Technics SL-BD20 and Sanyo TP1010

Great to hear. My Sanyo stays perfectly in pitch wherever you set it. Holds tight. The BD20 is sexy looking but is very plastic. Sounds excellent though.
  7. mwhouston

Technics SL-BD20 and Sanyo TP1010

I acquired these two turn tables for nothing. They had been left in sheds for 30 years. After a clean-up, new stylus, belt and cartridge they are up and going. My main TT is a Rega 3 with RB300 arm and Grado wood body reference cartridge. I’m impressed on how well these old guys play and are...
Back
Top Bottom