Search results

1. fanghorn

NAD CD3

Does anyone know if the nad cd2 remote will work with the 521i?
  2. fanghorn

Ok speaker gurus, need your input regarding speaker sound quality in mancave tool room

So, recently moved and the garage system i had at the other house will be going into a much smaller space, the tool room :) Sound quality is really not what i am going for as long as it doesnt sound really bad. Have one scenario which i will outline with the help of the attached pic, I would...
  3. fanghorn

Cleaning vintage glass insulators

So, have a number of these that have been hanging around for a bit and am wondering if i should try and clean them up before putting them up for sale on the 'bay...it seems the Hemingway green 19 ones are at least worth a titch but want to know if it would be worth my time to either try and hand...
  4. fanghorn

Anybody know what speaker used this Audax Tweeter?

I have had so many different speaker systems in this stupid mancave of mine that i have forgotten what this went to...thoughts please...thanks!
  5. fanghorn

Vacation pic...Yachats Oregon....

This be where my wife and want to retire, Yachats Oregon...coastline, sound of the waves...love it...view from our window....
  6. fanghorn

For all you mid 1900's car nuts...what is this car my Dad is leaning on?

Would like to note the make and model on this pic of my dad....thanks!
  7. fanghorn

Ipod Shuffle repair help needed....

So, my 2nd Gen shuffle is dead, green light wont turn on and will not charge...cant find anyone local that is able to fix it and Apple said sorry, we no longer fix these and have to find someone else...so am i out of luck? Would be a drag as i have quite a number of tunes on it that i would...
  8. fanghorn

Sony PS-X5 vs PS-X6 dustcover hinge

So, the X6 table i bought a few weeks ago to replace the dying X5 has a dustcover that does not like to stay up...searched the Vinyl Engine site and the numbers for the hinges for the X5 & X6 are identical except for the last digit...before i go and remove stuff does anyone know if they are...
  9. fanghorn

So, use to share quite a number of the funny pics with my wife by doing

the "right click" share pic but now that be gone....ideas?
  10. fanghorn

Record weight/clamp for Sony PS-x5...

anyone use one or have recommendations for one? thanks!
  11. fanghorn

Which ADC is this??

Is this the 10e?? Doesn't look like any of the pics I have found for it...
  12. fanghorn

Yet another Sony PS-1800 question...dont know the answer as i dont have the manual :)

Wanted to try out a different headshell/cart combo but cant figure out how to balance the arm...the measurement ring moves with the weight so...??
  13. fanghorn

Would also like some thoughts on how to jury-rig a cueing lever for the PS-1800

Never had one and I would like to be able to lift the arm and answer the phone or something and go right back to where I was rather then starting over....ideas??
  14. fanghorn

Anyone happen to have a copy of the User's Manual for the Sony PS-1800?

Anyone have a copy to sell or make a copy of yours for me to buy? thanks! Alan
  15. fanghorn

Not sure if right forum but is there any way to search one's inbox w/o going throug it page by page?

too many pages to search so am hoping there is a shortcut :) thanks!
  16. fanghorn

Question for the zillion folks smarter then me...can i test a 931a tube

on my Knight KG-600b? Looked through the rolling chart along with the extra paper charts and don't see it listed...its time to sell all but my backup tubes and want to have current(heh-heh) values for them...
  17. fanghorn

Sony PS-X5 owners/tinker'ers wanted!

Anyone here that owns a uses a PS-X5? If so, I would like to send you a headshell with a AT440MLA cart to mount on it....with peripheral neuropathy in fingers and hands I cant do the fine finger stuff that is needed to do this. The cart is already mounted but is not aligned to the PX-X5...
  18. fanghorn

LP Mailers in the Seattle/Olympia area...??

Anyone know of a place around the Seattle/Olympia area that sells LP mailers? My shipment from Amazon has now taken two weeks and there is still not a firm date on when I will actually get them :( thanks!
  19. fanghorn

Anyone know of a source for SACD jewel cases that wont cost me 12pak of TP?

:) looking for some SACD cases to replace the ones that I must have broken...thanks!
  20. fanghorn

Dash Cleaner...which one?

So, have always used Armor-All in almost all of my cars for the last 45 years. Was wondering though if there is a better, but just as easy one out there that also works on the exterior rubber like Armor-All does. What is also very important is that is not a smell, unless it is Citrus or...
  21. fanghorn

Sony CDP-CA7ES panel lights pfft!

Bought one off of the bay..pics showed front panel lights on..got the unit and no panel lights...wiggled the ribbon cord and still does not work, is there a fuse or something for it? did not see anything in the service manual about it but I be dumb..machine works but no lights...
  22. fanghorn

Sony Remote Control question...

Have not been able to find some kind of list showing what models a certain control that I have works with...is there something out there that I have not found yet?
  23. fanghorn

Most reliable CD Changers...thoughts?

So, for various reasons I am looking for a very reliable CD Changer, one either with a great warranty and support or a vintage one that has proven the test of time :) thanks!
  24. fanghorn

Need help of a pair of B&W DM5's.....got hosed but was my fault :(

So, got a pair or DM5's from Ebay that were suppose to be fine blah blah...bought 'em but did not listen to them until today, two months later...yeah yeah I know believe me...anyway, both tweets are not tweeting and one woofer has that dreaded "scraping" sound when being pushed in a titch...so...
  25. fanghorn

Jimreeves knows his stuff and its a good thing!

Got my B&O 4002 from him...packed incredibly well and its a good thing as it looked like FEDEX put a forklift hook in the side of it!! No damage though. Plus he helped me through some questions I had and its playing like a champ :) thanks!
Back
Top Bottom