Search results

1. Karu Kutt

Comic Con... anyone go or is going?

I went to the Chicago Comic Con and was in awe at what and who I saw there. Comic conventions have come a long way. Here is a list of who was there. I got there before they opened and was one of the first hundred or so, there were no lines and it was easy to approach the actors. I found it...
  2. Karu Kutt

What are your 3 all time favorite movies?

Three Favorite Movies, what are they and if you want, why? I'm currently taking some time from work and want to watch some movies, hopefully good movies. I always find it helps to expand my horizons when I watch other peoples favorite movies (I love Sci-Fi and Fantasy). Thanks, I...
  3. Karu Kutt

Stargate: SG1, Atlantis or Universe...which is your favorite.

I've been a fan of the Stargate series and was just wondering what is your favorite series. Atlantis is my favorite of the three, it just seemed more developed dollarwise then SG1, I like the actors and the story line more. Universe I feel has great potential but still to early to give a fair...
  4. Karu Kutt

Firefly and Joss Whedon.... Incredible.

Anyone out there feel that the series call FireFly, although only one season was one of the best shows ever? I've been re-watching the series and forgot how well done the series was written, acted and CGI'd. The first episode, Serenity, has an incredible version of a Crazy Ivan that I don't...
  5. Karu Kutt

Rumor has it Sandra is portraying Michael Jackson.

Sandra Bullock to play Michael Jackson, can you believe it!
  6. Karu Kutt

Lost's Stereo?

In Season Two of Lost There are some good shots from the Swan Station of the Stereo but no brand name or logo can be found, at least not by my aging eyes. My questions is..... What kind of stereo equipment is used in the Swan Station or is it just a prop?
  7. Karu Kutt

Ironman II... any thought?

Okay, I went and saw Iron Man II in the iMax theater yesterday and enjoyed Robert Downey's performance he had some really good comedic lines towards the US government which in my book is worth the price of admission. I've never been a big fan of Gwyneth Paltrow but thought she did a good job...
  8. Karu Kutt

Twilight: New Moon.... The Best Movie Ever!!

NOT! Holy cow that was the worst movie I've ever seen. I can't believe I wasted time watching that... that.... I don't know what to call it cause it isn't a movie. My daughters loved it as well as every women who has ever read the books or had a friend read the books. There was a comment on TV...
  9. Karu Kutt

AK Member vs AK Subscriber?

Im puzzled... what is the difference between being an AK Member and an AK Subscriber? I paid the $25 dollar donation so do I qualify for the AK Subscriber? Thanks
  10. Karu Kutt

Moon with Sam Rockwell, what'd ya think?

I've been enjoying the Moon staring Sam Rockwell and Kevin Spacey. For those of you who have seen it, what'd ya think?
  11. Karu Kutt

Hi I'm Karu *punches you in the face*

Hello All, I'm Karu from Illinois and I love Bose cause my wife said I had to. I've been told to join this forum and I always do what I'm told, right Handy?
Back
Top Bottom