1. clint e.

Monday Tunes

Tom Verlaine _ Cover (Vinyl). clint.
  2. clint e.

Happy Birthday GoneFishin' & the Other 185 AKers

Happy Birthday guys! clint.
  3. clint e.

Year's End Thoughts and Wishes

Hey TA, i know that we didn't get along very well in the past, but from the the deep of my heart i wich you and your family all the best for 2006. clint.
  4. clint e.

Monday Tunes

The Stone Roses _ The Stone Roses (Vinyl). The sound of my old Rotel TT plugged in my computer, is great. The marriage of Vintage vs. 21th century gear, are very good. clint.
  5. clint e.

Monday Tunes

Hey Rich, what a great album. :thmbsp: I'm a big fan of Peter Hammil and Van Der Graaf. NP : The Doors _ An American Prayer (Vinyl). clint.
  6. clint e.

Sunday Tunes

My Bloody Valentine _ Glider. clint.
  7. clint e.

Sunday Tunes

The Soup Dragons _ LoveGod (Vinyl). clint.
  8. clint e.

Sunday Tunes

The Wonder Stuff _ Love Bites & Bruises. clint.
  9. clint e.

Happy New AK New Year!

Feliz Año Nuevo. I wich all of you at AK Nation a great 2006. clint.
  10. clint e.

Happy Birthday B3nut

Like Rob said, sorry to be a day later, Happy Birthday and a great 2006. clint.
  11. clint e.

I feel I have reached the first phase of audio nirvana!

Very nice setup. I have the same Pre-amp from Rotel and one of my TT's are Rotel RP-855. IMHO i think gyusher is right you should try put the tweeters at ear height. Enjoy. Have a great 2006. cllint.
  12. clint e.

Saturday Tunes

It's party time. It's Mambo time. Smoke Signals _ Hot Mambo. Everybody's dancing. clint.
  13. clint e.

Saturday Tunes

Hey guys i'm in 2006! A Happy Happy Happy New Year to all of you. NP : Brian Setzer Orchestra _ Boogie Woogie. clint.
  14. clint e.

Saturday Tunes

Hey daddy :D You see, what this record is, is far more than something that can be defined by any individual genre. It's a fusion of so many musical ideas that it simply should not work. After all, any album that is defined by the label of "funk", traditionally an upbeat style of music really...
  15. clint e.

Happy New Year!

Hey Chris you're allready in 2006! Happy New Year! clint.
  16. clint e.

My New Years is F****D

Hope you feeling better now. All the best from across the Atlantic.I will have a drink on you. clint.
  17. clint e.

Saturday Tunes

...what the hell, it's the end of the year. Hey Carl what is the time (Hour) in San Fran ? Here is 8,40 PM. Happy New Year to the other side of America. :D NP : Parliament _ Mothership Connection. clint.
  18. clint e.

Saturday Tunes

Funk-Power. Funkadelic _ Maggot Brain. clint. PS : Hey Rich, i don't have any vacations :smilemad:
  19. clint e.

Classicbands.com

Great site, e2e4. Tanx, and Happy New Year. clint.
  20. clint e.

Saturday Tunes

Red Hot Chili Peppers _ BloodSugarSexMagik. clint.
  21. clint e.

Saturday Tunes

Tool _ Lateralus. clint.
  22. clint e.

happy new year all

Happy New Year, VM and to all AK Members and Visitors. clint.
  23. clint e.

Saturday Tunes

Hey Rich :wave: i wonder, are you sad because it's the last day of the year ? :scratch2: clint.
  24. clint e.

Saturday Tunes

Green Day _ Dookie (vinyl). clint.
  25. clint e.

most creative album covers

Even More Great Covers. Happy New Year. clint.
Back
Top Bottom