Search results

1. emeis

Crackling noises on Revox A77 MKIII 4 track

Hello everybody! How can i solve the issue? I guess the fault is to the reproduction amplifier cards,but where? Electrolytics and tantalums capacitors have been replaced,and installed new trimmerpots everywhere. When i hit play there are crackling noises in both channels (listening with...
  2. emeis

Pioneer DVL-700

Hi I'm thinking to use this beast as a CD player.I really liked the sound of it What are your thoughts and experiences?
  3. emeis

Technics SL-1210MK2 unstable rotation

Greetings to all I need some help Asks 250 euros With Pitch fader(light is not lit) locked to the center,this is the behaviour after 20 years sitting to the basement What are the possible causes?Is it easy fixable? Should i go for it? Thanks https://files.fm/u/asnqauxt#/view/ufpgkhvt;play
  4. emeis

What to buy?

Hi I would like to ask you I haver the chance to take a Leader LBO-552 Stereoscope and from the other a Hitachi V422 Oscilliscope Both at the same price. 80 euros each in full working condition. Which one is better to choose and why? Thanks
  5. emeis

Technics boards

Hi to all I would like to ask if i can use a Technics sl-1200MK3 mainboard,to my broken sl-1200mk2. Is that possible?.I read that mk3 was for the Japanese market only.The mainboard is it compatible with the mk2? Thanks
  6. emeis

Do i really need a DAC?

Hi Gentlemen I have a vintage system with: Rotel integrated stereo amplifier RA-612 Philips CDR 775 recorder Nakamichi 582,and BX300 cassette decks Bose 901 seriesIII speakers I want to connect my PC (Asus P5E motherboard) to my system so i can listen to my flac files,or to make mix tapes with...
  7. emeis

AR-2x Speakers

Hi to all I would like to know if they are good speakers and they worth restoring,modding, fixing them... All opinions and suggestions are most welcome Thank you
  8. emeis

Stanton stylus question

Hi Gentlemen! I have a question concerning a stanton stylus i use. After a lot of reading i set it to 2,8 grams I think it's a D5100EE stylus with tracking force 2-5 grams It has an excellent sound The question is "am i correct to the above"? I need some enlightenment from the experts here...
  9. emeis

BEOVOX S-60

Greetings to all gentlemen I'm restoring a pair of this wonderful speakers. My questions is if it's wise to change the capacitors and the resistors If yes what kind of capacitors and resistors to use?Any mods for a better sound? Thanks
  10. emeis

Shure cartridge

Hi to all. Who can tell me the model of this Shure cartridge ? Thanks
  11. emeis

Help for unidentified turntable

Greetings to all! I need help about this turntable. I can not find any information. Perhaps someone here having any experience about? Thanks
  12. emeis

Thorens TD-166MKII

Hi and Merry Christmas to all! I wonder if anyone got a spare for this beauty. Missing the finger lift as you can see from the pic Can not find it anywhere!Comes only with the arm which cost a lot! .Any help would be gladly appreciated! Thanks!
  13. emeis

10 USD deal

Greetings to all! I was lucky yesterday going to take my son from kidergarden A gypsy had this dirty ornament along with some junk records. Sold it to me for 10 euros...I Took it home with me.and start to look what is going on. I plugged it but was dead.Removed the platter and it came out with...
  14. emeis

German tube Radios

Greetings to all Gentlemen. I'm about to choose one from these 3 beautiful tube radios for free. They all work but surely they need care and restoration. I can not decide.I'm not familiar to the subject. Which one you would choose and why? Thanks!
  15. emeis

Philips 520 Help

Greetings to all. I need some help about this beauty i got today. It was full of dust inside,and dirty.I cleaned all i could reach.I'm not pro. So after all was clean i plugged it.Bulbs are dead. The only sign of life is the power meters needles.They are going all the way after the push of the...
  16. emeis

Thorens TD-150 armboard help

Greetings to all. I have seen several TD150 TT but first time i see like this one. Armboard is made of aluminium with SME 3009 cut and its covered with somekind of leather?.plastic perhaps? I want to know if this armboard is good or not.Also if its diy or original made from Thorens. Thank you!
  17. emeis

Speakers Dilema

Greetings to all. A guy offering me all these speakers for 30 euros each pair What do you think?Whats the best among them? Which pair you would take and why? Thank you!
  18. emeis

Technics SL-1500 lifting mechanism

Hello Gents. I would like some help please concerning the lifting mechanism of the arm. It does not lowering smooth either raising as it should.How can I fix the problem? A detailed guide would be trully appreciated! Thank you!
  19. emeis

Technics SL-1500 colour remove

Greetings to all Gentlemen. I would like to ask you about the baseplate of this turntable.What kind of colour is that one? My 1500 having some scratches,.and i'm thinking to remove all the colour, and paint it again. How can i remove this grey like colour from the body of turntable?. Any...
  20. emeis

Unitra Fonica WG-1100fs

Greetings to all Gentlemen. I would like some help please if its possible. This monster turntable was given to me before some days. I was wondering if somebody knows how to setup the tonearm,or better if somebody knows where to find the user manual! Made in Poland and seems to be a very well...
  21. emeis

Marantz 2285B problem

Greetings to all. I have an issue with this Great receiver. Running with Bose 501's Sometimes the sound is corrupted from left channel. Before some days right channel does the same. Sometimes both are gone and coming when they want to... If I plug in the headphones there is no problem at all.I...
  22. emeis

Cartridge Dillema

Hello to all! I can get a Acutex 412STR for 80 -mint But also at the same price a Shure M95 E with a Ed Saunders replacing stylus. Which one is better to take? What is your choise and why? Thank you!
  23. emeis

Which stylus is the best to use?

1.Stanton 681 EEE 2.Stanton 5100? Black body with red dot 3.Stanton?...black body with yellow dot 4.Stanton 5100? Black body with red dot also. 5.Pickering DE 6.Stanton D5100EL 7.Audio Technica AT25 8.Empire 66 PE/X What do you think? which one is best to use? Are they in good state? All...
  24. emeis

Who knows what stylus is this one?

Hi to all! Found it in a box yesterday.Is it genuine? What the experts here can say about? Thank you! https://postimg.org/image/jdaoc4w6v/ https://postimg.org/image/rqyuog0dv/ https://postimg.org/image/4pxlpz62p/
  25. emeis

TD-160 Platter

Good evening everyone. I was thinking to make the platter from my TD-160 a chrome bath,.)) Is it possible to become chromating? What kind of metal is it?Or you think to become nickel is better? Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom