Search results

1. powermat

DCM speaker design

I realize this is a really old thread but do you happen to still have the single TF500 crossover you mentions in you original post?? I have a pair of TF 500s that I need a crossover for, I don't really want to bin them.
  2. powermat

DCM TF-500 crossover confirmation

I think the crossovers were very amateurishly put together
  3. powermat

DCM TF-500 crossover confirmation

I know this is an old thread but just wondering if you managed to find a source for the missing coil. I have a pair of TF500s and the crossovers are in need of some work, mainly due to overheating. One of the boards has been so hot that the glue that holds the coil you’re missing has melted and...
  4. powermat

Yamaha CR 3020- power supply board heat.

Further up in this thread there's reference to a service bulletin regarding the power switch on the 3020, can someone help me as to where I might get a copy of this or any others that might relate to this unit?? Thanks
  5. powermat

Calling all Yamaha cr-3020 owners

S/N 1577 Reporting in
  6. powermat

Yamaha NS 55t

I have a set of NS-55t and although there not as good as my NS1000s they're not far off
  7. powermat

remote for CDX-2020

I'm using an RS-CD10 on my CDX-2000 and from memory it does pretty much everything the original one does. I think they're still available new unlike the original remote, that's if you're happy to pay the $75 bucks. Fairly sure your remote is a Yamaha P/N VE23540 the same as my 2000
  8. powermat

Yamaha CX-800 Preamplifier

http://wired4sound.net.au/amplifiers/yamaha_mx_800/yamaha_mx_800.htm
  9. powermat

3020 FET -any replacement?

I have 1577
  10. powermat

Yamaha 3020 on 'Bay'

There was also a non-working 3020 on ebay that ended a couple of hours ago. It went for $760 item# 320760216938
  11. powermat

Cr-3020

Does anyone know what the actual production numbers were??
  12. powermat

Yamaha R-9 distorting right channel......need to check bias

Yep, bias of the amp and the attachment is for the R-7 so may or may not be the same as your R-9
  13. powermat

Don't know if the R-7 is any closer to the R-9 but I just found an R-7 manual and it's listed as 11mV +- 2mV
  14. powermat

I know it's not an R-9 but the R-5 service manual quotes 8mV ~ 15mV for the idling current
  15. powermat

Cr-3020

When you find a substitute foot for you 3020 please let me know as I also have a 3020 with one missing foot!!
  16. powermat

At last

Where are these 25v reg transistors??
  17. powermat

OH-YAmaha

Ahh I see, that's not mine although the selling price was the same. Not many of these come up so I jumped to the conclusion it was the one I bought. At the time the one I have was on Ebay there was a thread here where everyone (including me) was laughing at the ridiculous price. But...
  18. powermat

OH-YAmaha

I think that might be my 3020 you're referring to only it wasn't local pickup, far from it actually. I've had Yamaha gear for years and always dreamed of having a 3020 sitting in the rack but unfortunately not many ever came to Australia. When it came up on Ebay I watched it for a couple of...
  19. powermat

Hi Raphael, I just noticed you have a scanned copy of the CR-3020 service manual and wondered if...

Hi Raphael, I just noticed you have a scanned copy of the CR-3020 service manual and wondered if I could some way get a copy from you. I've just recently obtained a 3020 from the US and bought a service manual copy from someone on the net but unfortunately it's a fairly poor scan and not much...
  20. powermat

recommended upgrades for my cr 3020 receiver

I also just became the lucky:banana: owner of one of these beasts, that transformer is a MONSTER. Mine works a treat but I've just noticed it takes 30 or 40 seconds for the speaker protection relay to kick in, much longer than I'd imagine it should. Once it clicks in it works fine Anyone have...
Back
Top Bottom