Search results

1. H

Problem with a Sony DTC-1000ES DAT

Hi. I am trying to put this DAT back to life. It powers up, drawer opens, but when I try to play a tape, it loads, the "arms" begin to extend but retracts before reaching position. Then it ejects the tape. Where to begin ? Thanks.
  2. H

Assistance with a Nikko ND-790 tape deck

Hi I need help with this deck (my first hifi equipment, purchased in 1980!). After opening the case and removing of the mechanism in order to change the belt I found a spring that I do not know where to put back in place. It seems that this spring helps the rewind key to remain up. If anyone...
  3. H

Luxman KD117 DAT

Hi! I bought this deck used a few years ago. The operation is not perfect: the DAT plays tapes very well (excellent sound quality) but it does not seem to read or properly interpret the service data. Thus the time counter is blank most of the time and track skip doesn't work. During fast...
  4. H

Issue with a Sony DTC-59es DAT

Hello everyone. I got for a few euros a Sony DTC 59ES DAT but it has an issue. The mechanism seems to work (loading, playback, forward and rewind), but no sound comes out. The level meters do not move, the sampling frequency indicator flashes. The meter is running. I tried cleaning the head...
Back
Top Bottom